**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Officers Rewards

Its really hard to find willing candidate for Officer as they do not receive any other benefit for their hard work and extra time for alliance. Giving officers some extra rewards as milestone or timely basis will help to get more willing candidates which will make alliance grow faster and smoothly which indeed will benefit game.

Comments

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Not this discussion again, If people only want to be officers if there were extra rewards then they are missing the point of that 'rank' completely. An officer encourages, advises, organises because they have attained that right through experience. Remember this is a game, you give your time in mcoc voluntarily, it's not a business or the armed forces. Let's be brutally honest here, a majority of alliances pretty much run themselves. An officers job is not an overly taxing one although i will say it can be a stressful one if you are trying to get members in different timezones moving in a coordinated fashion. However, communication during aq and aw is not solely done by the leadership, it's done by everyone who has a stake in that event. If they turn you down because there are no extra rewards then 1. They aren't yet ready. 2. It's an excuse. 3. They don't understand the role. 4. They would probably do me shite job anyway 😁.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Genji said:

Its really hard to find willing candidate for Officer as they do not receive any other benefit for their hard work and extra time for alliance. Giving officers some extra rewards as milestone or timely basis will help to get more willing candidates which will make alliance grow faster and smoothly which indeed will benefit game.

As an officer, I think this is a terrible idea. We do what we do because we want our alliance to be strong, not for increased rewards or seeming important or anything. This would motivate everyone to try to become an officer in order to get more rewards, which would result in chaos and defeat the point of the position.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    I’ll make every member an officer if that’s the case. It’s free rewards 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • GenjiGenji Posts: 6
    Its Not about rewards only. Didn't we have played other games where players can be categorized as per activity and skill and can be promoted to next level. There can be limit of officers as well as minimum duration for eligibility for rewards.
    Also i am not asking Kabam Bank Accounts as rewards. This point was only for motivation of players to work as officers.
  • I get where you're coming from, but I feel that would be missing the point of having officers and leaders. It is a team effort and everyone benefits from the rewards as a whole. I know I hated it when people told me I needed to work more so that my boss could get their end of the year bonus while I was stuck getting what everyone else was.