**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Kabam - Masters rank 1-3 double AW rewards?!

It looks like the 3rd place ally this season got their 3rd place rewards PLUS the master rewards for placing 4-20. I could only assume the 1st and 2nd place team got double as well.

Either you need to take away their double rewards or reward everyone with double as well to be fair. See screenshots.

Comments

• Agentk24Agentk24 Posts: 22
    They really need to address this
    edited August 2019
    Can a mod please help with this it’s not exactly fair

We'll get this looked into right now. Thank you!

Thank you hope this isn’t a case of there’s nothing that can be done hopefully the rewards are given to everyone
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Agentk24 said:

We'll get this looked into right now. Thank you!

Thank you hope this isn’t a case of there’s nothing that can be done hopefully the rewards are given to everyone
    They will absolutely never give everyone those rewards to even it out; either nothing happens or it'll be fixed. In my opinion, the latter is more likely.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,869 ★★★★★
    They will be sat sweating thinking if it gets removed they might stop spending.

Top 3 are full of killer whales, won’t be worth it for Kabam. Also what if someone got a too champ and terrible champ, how would they know which one to remove?
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Going to be really tough to roll this back, especially if peeps pulled champs and ranked champs. I think they are going to just keep these rewards. But one extra month of master rewards seems a bit excessive and a huge boost, can't just let this slide.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    That would likely involve taking Champs back because people would have undoubtedly opened their 6*s.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

That would likely involve taking Champs back because people would have undoubtedly opened their 6*s.

And? They sure ranked down my champs I ranked up after the t5cc offer and jacked with all my rank resources which I'm pretty sure still didn't get reissued correctly
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★

Yes that is correct.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I promise there were far more accounts to comb through for that t5cc offer than going through 3 alliances and making changes.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    It is a big achievement but doesn't mean double rewards is necessary
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’ve heard mention that some in gold 1 got gold 2 rewards on top of their gold 1 rewards.
    If true you can’t sweep this under the rug as a case of it only affects 90 players.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

We are still investigating the situation and will work toward a resolution for affected players.

Good to hear.
This discussion has been closed.