**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is it really your way kabam

I am banned for 718 hours says a notification without any reason and it happened for the first time with me . And the support is slow like lazy sloth.
Ok well if it's for piloting then sometimes when I am out of the charge or battery needs to charge I play in my brothers mobile. But it's only me. And if you think that I cheated in game somehow then tell me content according to my progress I will make a hamdam šŸ˜‘šŸ˜‘šŸ˜‘šŸ˜‘

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Bye Felicia.
  • Options
    EmperorLDragoEmperorLDrago Posts: 77 ā˜…
    V1PER1987 said:

Bye Felicia.

Seems so
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Iā€™m before closed, to up my post count lol.

As Jim Carey said in Liar Liar
    Stop breaking the law! Or in this case the rules
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

Ok well if it's for piloting then sometimes when I am out of the charge or battery needs to charge I play in my brothers mobile. But it's only me.

Does your brother live in another country? Lol
  • Options

Ok well if it's for piloting then sometimes when I am out of the charge or battery needs to charge I play in my brothers mobile. But it's only me.

Does your brother live in another country? Lol
    Nah. Some times he lives away with me. Like I'm in hostel and he is at home. So whenever I am at home I use his phone. He don't play mcoc just downloaded for me in case of emergency
  • Options

I am banned for 718 hours says a notification without any reason and it happened for the first time with me . And the support is slow like lazy sloth.
    Ok well if it's for piloting then sometimes when I am out of the charge or battery needs to charge I play in my brothers mobile. But it's only me. And if you think that I cheated in game somehow then tell me content according to my progress I will make a hamdam šŸ˜‘šŸ˜‘šŸ˜‘šŸ˜‘

Handcam I mean
  • Options
    JohnmainlanderJohnmainlander Posts: 5 ā˜…
    No need to be cynical with the 'bye Felicia ' mate. I don't think you would like it if someone did that to you
  • Options
    Hi EmperorLDrago,

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.