**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

BADA BING BADA BOOM

Finally finished act 5.4....
Got a Tech awakening gem, 5* havok dupe, and Punisher 2099 which we won’t talk about.

Comments

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    edited August 2019
    This is my roster as of now, any help on where I should go from here helps, thanks.
  • Congrats on the achievement!
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    That Sentinel Starky Ghost combo is lookin’ nice for V3...
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Work on that Domino and Havok is a beast of a champ.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Finish 5.2?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Good job!
    Just tried a couple runs today and got completely demolished. I’m broke of units and have no revs for him

That Sentinel Starky Ghost combo is lookin’ nice for V3...

Oh yeah, was trying that today as well, sentinel is a beast with that extra energy damage.
    edited August 2019

Congrats on the achievement!

Thanks! Was getting pretty irritated at the paths leading up to ultron more than ultron himself. Medusa was an absolute weapon for him.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Try Variant 3. Got good tech champs to give it a go. Also save units for 5.2
    edited August 2019
    TRONG94 said:

Congratz. You are about to get a huge bunch of resources.
    Maybe you need to use some health and attack boost each time u fight Collector. That will save a lot of units and revives.

Was really hoping for a science awakening gem from the awakening gem crystal for my CAPIW, but got a second tech to awaken my sentinel

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Mr. worldwide as I step in the room!