**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

List of champs on the cutting board

@Kabam Miike , for the sake of clarity can we have a running list somewhere of champs that you are investigating? I’d hate to be one of those poor saps who ranks up a champ only to immediately find out they’ll be “corrected” due to some offensive to you mechanic, description error, or other issue you deem worthy of “fixing”.

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Maybe all the champs in the game!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Not sure why they never/rarely do this when they have also said, several times, they want to be more transparent with us on things like this.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I'll try and toss some names out based on anecdotal evidence and some personal opinions of some characters that I wouldn't be shocked to see changed.

- any champ released in the last 6 months will ALWAYS be on this list. Kabam made a comment about revisiting champs about 3 months after release in case stats need to be tweaked. In particular.
    - Annihilus (already confirmed)
    - Human Torch (already confirmed)
    - Namor (personal opinion)
    - Cull Obsidian (personal opinion)
    I mention the last two because they've already had issues with their mechanics. Kabam may choose to change something rather than fix it.

- Colossus
    - Old Man Logan
    Any character receiving a rework will likely be put on the same 6 month timeline as the new characters. She Hulk is a case and point of this coming to fruition.

- Heimdall
    - Nick Fury
    I mention these two champs because they have synergies that are activated by themselves and can be used with every other champ. This means that these two factor into the champ design of every new addition. Heimdall more than Nick probably.

Incredibly high Regen champs. Let's be honest, Kabam makes money from you dying. Two notably insane Regen champs haven't even been added as 5 or 6 stars yet.
    - Wolverine
    - Deadpool Classic
    If either of these guys ever become 5 stars it might come along side a tweak.
    Honorable mention
    - Omega Red

- Lastly, if any champion has something not explicitly stated in their description, literally anything, it might change one day. Examples include:
    - Scarlet Witch
    - Doctor Strange

Of course their are also some terrible champs that are being looked at but those changes will likely be positive so don't worry. Just my two cents.
  • volrexvolrex Posts: 48
    edited August 2019

Every Champion. We are always keeping an eye on every single Champion in the game for Bugs and Unintended Interactions.

I know this isn't the answer you wanted, but it's the truth! There is no list besides "every Champion".

then why it took you 2 years to "fix" the she hulk and a year to "fix" symbiote supreme "bug" ?

then why heroes like old man logan , still have the "bug" that allow them to chain their combo into heavys ?

then why she hulk "bug" wasnt addressed in her beta test ,when people start using her more often and there were countless of vidoes and forum threads show casing the "bug" ?