**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you really think human torch and annihilus need a buff??

Besides these two I believe old champs deserve a buff or the champs who are very low on damage and utility like ebony maw and diablo

What do you think??

Comments

• Options
    GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32
    @will-o-wisp said that they only buff those champs which are underperforming with comparison to other champs in one of his comments.

Also mention some champs that deserve a buff
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    HT is fine.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Old champs almost all will need a rework to get competitive. Their meager abilities are tuned to 2 and 3 star levels (like tiny% chance to proc a piddly weak super short buff) and scale poorly.

Human Torch and Annihilus already have a solid kit. It needs turning up a notch to be competitive at the level Kabam envisioned. That's something they should be able to do pretty quickly. I would prefer comparatively fast-ish tweaks with infrequent reworks over just infrequent reworks.
  • Options
    IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    I think they are just trying to get a rotation started so every champ ends up getting buffed or nerfed as needed within 6-9 months of release no matter who they are and they had to start somewhere. Thing, cap marvel and fury dont need anything done to them. Diablo does but that can come down the road. However, march champs were kinda underwhelming in certain parts of the game so it makes sense they start there.

I dont think they are stopping the old champ buffs. Killing 2 birds with one stone.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

Old champs first.

There is a HUGE difference between making small adjustments to newer champions and what would be required to basically REDO an old champ. Look at Colossus and his upcoming beta. If all they did was adjust some numbers he wouldn't be near as good as he could be from a complete reworked. Even someone like Magneto, who a lot of people want buffed would take a bit more than a numbers adjustment.

Newer champs would be easier and wouldn't require a beta to test things out. Id much rather wait for older champs and have them done right than just haphazardly adjusting a few numbers and calling them buffed.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Old champs first
    New champs later
    And they should be buffing Ebony Maw and Diablo more than HT and Annihilus. Those two are so much worse. Priorities are upside-down
  • Options
    Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    Only if I get one.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    One word: MAGNETO
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Why do people treat the tweaks that are coming to Ht and Annihilus like they are a full blown buff like to ones to Oml, Colossus, Shehulk etc. They are gonna change some numbers to make those 2 better not give them a complete redo. Stop acting like tweaking some champions and buffing other champions are mutually exclusive. They can tweak some numbers to make Annihilus better while working on the buff for Colossus. Also why people bring up older champions when talking about the ht/annihilus situation, would you like magneto to get a little bit more aar or to get a full rework?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I don't believe it's a question of one or the other. Others will be looked at. This is just the start of the regular cycle. Do they need it? Evidently something needs tweaking.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    And instead of fixing and giving champs buff they nerfed she hulk
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Sure yes, u know why? Because I have anihilus :))
  • Options
    Nice one @Bpn88855

I want Groot to get reworked
    Also no one talks about super iron man or iron man
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    HT needs some tweaking. As they said in their announcement, he’s amazing vs mystics. But he lacks against every other class. It’s really hard to maintain his kit.
  • Options
    Scruffy04Scruffy04 Posts: 23
    Jaded said:

HT needs some tweaking. As they said in their announcement, he’s amazing vs mystics. But he lacks against every other class. It’s really hard to maintain his kit.

This exactly. Some need to realize making tweaks is incredibly easy when compared to reworking an entire champ. Changing animations, adding new abilities, new synergies, etc.

I for one am glad they're implementing this review process of new champs after they've been released for a couple of months. Human Torch is solid against Mystics, but no one is ranking him up for mystic fights. So drastically underused. So what was the point of making this champ? Same for Annihilus.

If the meta stays with the same 15-20 champs, what's the point of Kabam even releasing these newer champs?

They most likely aren't going to be the next Ghost, Cull, or Aegon but a rework to make them more viable is sorely needed.
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Spider man classic should be better than thing...