**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your most memorable moment in the game so far??

Comments

• Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    @CaptainPoll Thanks bud and opening surely did hurt you I got Kingpin as my first five star so I can understand your pain
    @M1k0rin definitely heart breaking.
  • unDefEAteD_0NEunDefEAteD_0NE Posts: 8
    edited August 2019
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★

Ummm how are you level 6
  • muhahahahahahahha

• just for fun!!!!! smile and move on
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★

muhahahahahahahha

I dont even know how to reply lol
    @unDefEAteD_0NE is it really a hack??
  • Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    edited August 2019
    Getting my 5* CG from the daily 4.99 crystal😎
    Only 2 tries. Best deal ever
    @LuckyLou777 Man, what a pull!! but I have a domino😎
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Having Domino at 4star and completing the act5
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    When I missed out on Ghost in the Arenas, but with the Shards I got Domino out of it.
    @Japam12345 I believe you are happy with that.
    My 5 star domino helped me through neatly every content

When I actually beated 5.2 when I was just trying to test my champs and my skills
    And also beating 5.3 to 5.4 in one day when with same intention of testing nodes and testing my skills with champs and boom
    I will never forget that

Yeah for me it's 100% 5.4 in 1 day... my skin nearly came off my left thumb.. LOL ...

@Japam12345 I believe you are happy with that.
    My 5 star domino helped me through neatly every content

No, can't complain about that at all man!!! I've since pulled a 6* Domino and loving her too!
  • MrVenzelMrVenzel Posts: 9
    When i pulled 5* blade, corvus, havok, ghost, emma frost, Iron man IW, falcon, Korg and Mr. Sinister in the same opening.
  • GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32
    @unDefEAteD_0NE you hacker!!!!

LOL
  • DankedaDankeda Posts: 18
    Pulling Stark Spidey as my first 5*. Pulling CG when I was struggling in Act 5. Pulling cyclops as my first 6*. Managing to get through the collector with 0 units used.

• sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Pulling a 4* Hulk that maxed out his sig. Then opening a 5* crystal and got hulk again. All on Thanksgiving last year. Happy Hulksgiving. Wasn't disappointed, I like Hulk.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I don’t have one
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    When I opened my first featured 5 star, after they were changed, and wished for Blade but got Ghost. That Ghost is my favourite champion right now and i definitely not regret not pulling Blade that day. I LOVE MY GHOST
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Getting my first 4*. Back 4 years ago. It was Hawkeye. Then getting my first 5*., it was moon knight, then a few days ago, getting my first 6*, Mister Sinister
    @Nojokejaym REALLY!!!!
  • GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32
    @unDefEAteD_0NE you hacker!!!!

LOL
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    i hoarded around 1800 units which was like a crazy amount to me , was tempted to open one of those 3 to 5 crystals that had specific champs and they rotated every hour or so, got all three stars. any normal person would quit,but i was really mad said screw it and used my last 300 units and tada i got my first game changing character stark spidy as a 5 star. same happened with the sunspot crystals lately used around 1500 units and got a 5 star corvus from a single pop after so many dissapointments
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Kobster84 said:

My entire time doing act 5 100% was such fun content (bar that god damn debuff immune spidey)

Absolutely agree. Act 5 was so much fun!
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    When I was about to quit....for the 6th time....and pulled a 6* Cull. They keep pulling me back in.