**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your favorite Class? Why?

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Title says it all. Soon will be least favorite.

What is your favorite Class? Why? 98 votes

Mutant
29%
INTEGRALNifzLieto92BajjsbwuqjwBboychoboZiviorJuggerNotB_Dizzle_01V1PER1987FhfjghhggggjfhfjgCiqMCOCTankRichardsonStanceNeotwismSuros_moonHfchanglukakaDead1monomuggpedroteixeira07 29 votes
Science
12%
Haji_SaabSpity68TerraFoxhero007The42ndDoctorHammerbro_64LordRaymond3RockypantherxX_Factor_AgentEtjamaspigwenderMawrCalleach 12 votes
Tech
6%
AKTEKmfleuryScruffy04XxLoganTDCxXLoctiteSuperGlue-sixate- 6 votes
Mystic
6%
rataclansThi101_Chaos_BogiaCtleath_013NoOneSpecial 6 votes
Skill
7%
ArcDeAngelusSnakeEyes69abiew78TheVyrusFR33_HUG5MC2707Godfatherspie 7 votes
Cosmic
38%
MagicBentonLobsterNeverFlounderRam_SarkarJeremySlatJim0172Lvernon15SiddhantKwatraCliffordcanSpiderCoolsCrimsontide1616DonnymeijKerneasIDogeManar198xotranksoDenzel116Tony886Supermanafficinadophil56201Midnite93 38 votes

Comments

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Cosmic
    I love playing with hyperion. Tho have him only as 3star. Still fun to play
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Cosmic
    Have to go with cosmic, simply because my best 5* are that class. Corvus, Venom, Angela, Proxima, and now my freshly pulled Cull Obsidian.
    But mutant a close second with Omega Red, Havok, Iceman, and Rogue.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    I love my emma frost and psylocke
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Skill
    Tons of champs I enjoy playing
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Cosmic
    Cosmic here- Hyperion is my main boi- Corvus and venom both fun as well- I need sparkles up
    In here for real tho
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Just amazing champs and really fun champs with tons of buffs
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Cull Obsidian
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Cosmic
    Sex Ed.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Science
    Dont know why my Science category is so OP compared to my other classes, but I've got Quake, CAIW, Void, Thing, She-Hulk and Spider-Gwen, followed by some weaker ones like Sentry, Electro and Yellow Jacket. My next best class would be Cosmic. I've got Hyperion, Medusa, Venom, The Champion and Ronan.
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Cosmic
    They got Drax and Heimdall which are 2 of my favorites plus they got carnage and Venom who can make their special moves unblockable which is a good way to stop block happy champs
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Mystic
    Nevermind im mutant now. Goldpool is my dude
  • DapandakingDapandaking Posts: 30
    Mutant
    I’ve had a lot of good experiences with mutant, I pulled a domino and Emma frost back to back in 4 star crystals, And according to MCOC they have the 3rd and 4th best champs! (Domino and Namor)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Science
    Where my Quaking Bakers, Void-Boys, and Thing-Machines at?
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Tech
    Ghost is a beast machine, Starky and Sentinel are great too
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Science
    Science has Spider Gwen and Human Torch, 2 of my favorite champs (along with quake, not because she is fun to play but she is an absolute cheat code). Although i still love the mutant class since it has Rogue, X23, and Emma Frost.
  • Cosmic
    Definitely Cosmic

Feel. The. Power. Clap. Clap. Clap clap clap.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    I would say a tie between science and cosmic because i love using venom and quake so much
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Mystic
    I know that I'm in the minority, but always have a lot of fun with my Mystic champs, who mostly only see play in arena: Dormammu, Mordo, Symbiote Supreme, Doctor Voodoo, The Hood...
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Mutants are so much fun to play and I feel like they have the most utilities. It’s fun hitting fir outrageous special damage with Sunspot, Namor, Havok, and ramped up ST.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Tech
    Ghost easy life.
  • abiew78abiew78 Posts: 20
    Skill
    I have 5* God/ Demi God tier of every other class except of skill class. So become my favorite
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Mystic
    Even though most champs in the Mystic class aren’t that good, I really like to toy my opponent while playing... draining it’s power, nullifying it’s abilities, regen reverse...
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Mutant
    I’m really enjoying havok and sunspot in the beta. Was able to take them to rank 5 and play around. Also my 6/2 Domino and 5/65 Emma and namor have awesome mechanics. Not much you can’t handle with that team. Now I just need a boat load of mutant T4CC.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Skill
    Killmonger

🎤 drop.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Mystic Dispersion.....
    Before the nerf, it was the single greatest mastery.
    Still pretty good.

Read it as "mystic depression"...