**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How should i feel for my 3rd 5 STAR

my 1st two 5 stars are angela and ronan

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    He's good for Defense, with certain Nodes. Heal Reversal has come in handy for me with his L1, especially with Champs like Ultron or the IM/IPs. Decent Damage with his L2. Overall, not bad. A real pain at times when you have to deal with that Auto-Block. Good pull!
  • HomerthegoodHomerthegood Posts: 25
    You should feel good. MODOK is a great boos in AW
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    How shall I feel for my first five star, GAMBIT?
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Congratulations though
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

How shall I feel for my first five star, GAMBIT?

Disappointed
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Modok is pretty decent. Annoying on defence and useful on attack with his heal reverse on sp1 and his heavy incinerates are nice
  • He is annoyingly good. Parry and heavy to see enemies melt. Also 3 five stars already at level 35. You are playing a lot of arena aren't you?
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208

He is annoyingly good. Parry and heavy to see enemies melt. Also 3 five stars already at level 35. You are playing a lot of arena aren't you?

no im in silver 3 alliance regular aw player and play approx 1 hour daily .still at act 4 chp 2 .completed and explored eq at heroic and explored master chp1 . summoner appreciation calendar helped me alot and completed playing this game in may for 1 year
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    That's a W
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208

That's a W

what do u mean by that .is iit u wanna say its awesome ???