**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Rewards

Not sure if it's a bug but I've been getting 4 star basic with 600-800k (i'm in beginner's bracket) for the past few weeks and round 1 Sabretooth I got it with 800k. But now round 2 I got to 1mil and didn't make the cutoff. Looking at the top ranked players, a lot of them are level 60 already too. Is it normal for players to level up that fast and that round 2 just had a really high cutoff for some reason or is this a bug?

Comments

• Nick_24Nick_24 Posts: 14
    There must be a bug. Look at rank 51 for example, he has titles from previous monthly events so why would he be in the beginner’s bracket? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I am pretty sure you are no longer in the beginners bracket anymore
    edited August 2019
    Lormif said:

I am pretty sure you are no longer in the beginners bracket anymore

I am. I’m still in the beginner’s bracket for captain marvel and modox round 1 right now, as you can see in below photo and I’ve only reached day 30 today. I’ve reported the issue through email and Kabam support simply says I got the right rewards but doesn’t address why players who has titles from 2018 is still in ranked in beginner’s bracket. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra Please respond as I’m sure other players who deserved the reward has missed out due to a bug and a duped 4 star is very important for progressing players. And if this bug is still here how will new players benefit from the bracket system in future

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    What do you think the community moderators can do that support cannot for you? Support has more control and more knowledge on this.
    Any explanations on why veteran players are in beginner’s bracket??
  • DwebDweb Posts: 8
    Nick_24 said:

Brackets are determined by how long your account has been opened NOT PLAYED, it doesn't matter if you played on your account for 30 days it's matters if your account was opened for 30 days, so maybe that may be why if not you may be intermediate bracket and cutoffs for the featured champs are always higher
  • Dweb said:

Nick_24 said:

Brackets are determined by how long your account has been opened NOT PLAYED, it doesn't matter if you played on your account for 30 days it's matters if your account was opened for 30 days, so maybe that may be why if not you may be intermediate bracket and cutoffs for the featured champs are always higher
    Look at photos I sent earlier, the rewards for the modox arena going on right now is top 50 gets it, which means I'm still in the beginner's bracket, and yes I've only opened my account for 30 days. Clearly there is an issue with veteran players being misplaced into the beginner's bracket @Kabam Miike
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    I'm veteran bracket....its the same as yours. So the question is why you are seeing the veteran bracket leaderboard.

• @Nick_24 i have the same problem. started 24 days ago, didnt get cap with 1.9 million points in beginner bracket (top 1-50 is the top). Someone on reddit got her with 1.25 mil... im lost. maybe there are several servers or something ...
    i just dont know :(
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    There's also Intermediate between Vet and Beginner.
  • Kronos92 said:

@Nick_24 i have the same problem. started 24 days ago, didnt get cap with 1.9 million points in beginner bracket (top 1-50 is the top). Someone on reddit got her with 1.25 mil... im lost. maybe there are several servers or something ...
    i just dont know :(

1.9 mil no Cap Marvel in beginners?? Send a screenshot so they can see
  • @Nick_24

as you can see, top 1-50 get the champ so im in beginner bracket. i also started exactly 24 days ago. either there are several servers or it might be because our level/PI is very high compared to "real beginner" so they group us with ppl who are in beginner bracket but with similar pi; that would explain it
  • Kronos92 said:

@Nick_24

as you can see, top 1-50 get the champ so im in beginner bracket. i also started exactly 24 days ago. either there are several servers or it might be because our level/PI is very high compared to "real beginner" so they group us with ppl who are in beginner bracket but with similar pi; that would explain it

Check your featured arena (modox) one. If that one is top 50 then you should be in beginner's bracket. I got Captain Marvel this round but I still want an explanation with Sabretooth
  • Yeah but I'm definitely in beginner's (as you can see in modox arena and SA calendar) but still no explanation on Sabretooth