**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Its a shame

Mike.....I have never commented on anything but I believe its time. I have,seen where the uncollected are getting free crystals.its my opinion that this is a one sided treatment. It seems like kabaam is catering to those who spend the most money on the game and leaving those who can't afford to spend a fortune in the dust. I spend what I can like many others that play the game and what do we get other than watching higher ups get all the freebies. I once remember a chain store doing that and ended up being shut down. I hope a lot of people read this and stop spending until its corrected by kabaam. Then maybe you will see that the little,spenders add up.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You don't need to spend to be uncollected.
    The changes in the crystals are rewards for beating act 5 chapter 2 since the beginning.
    There is nothing wrong here. People worked hard to get this far, so this is their reward
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    Or just keep playing and get there eventually.

In almost all aspects of life those that spend the most get the most and are shown favoritism. That's how things work. This is a freemium game. You can play for free and get the same things as the whales it just may take you longer or a lot more hours.
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    Right it really **** me off when people assume the uncollected got to where they are by spending.....
    I've been playing this game a long time, since before there were shard crystals, the only 4* crystal was the act 3 exploration one, there wasn't AQ or AW, we had to play the game and get good at it to build up any kind of roster, it's so much easier for everyone to get good champs these days, it's just purely about progression.

Another point is with the announcement of 6* champions coming to the game, just think about what the rest of act 5 is going to hold to need these stronger champs, the only way to get them is to dupe 5* champs so those people need these changes to be able to continue expanding to handle that new content.

So rather than blasting people who have already put the work and effort into the game, crack on and get it done yourself and you'll feel those benefits too