**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should i awaken with generic?

Hi there, would appreciate your input guys. I’m just wondering which champion is better with a generic awakening gem. I’m hoping to push for cavalier soon. I will be able to dump 100 generic sig stones into either champion. My current roster is a 5* r4 domino, 5* r4 capiw, 5* r3 massacre, 6* r1 Angela, 4* redhulk

Cheers guys

Who should i awaken with generic? 35 votes

Hyperion
17%
AleordoctorbTony886KRANꓘMasterChief1176MawrCalleach 6 votes
CapIW
62%
NikoBravoJeremySlatLvernon15SiddhantKwatraRoOOtsIngi_Freyr1975Battle_GreninjaMegaGalacticMerdsuperBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707SupermanafficinadoX_Factor_AgentWakanda4Ever278EtjamaTotalMonster109The_WatcherAstoundsT0XIN 22 votes
Save for other champs
20%
FuzzylumpsSpity68CatherineDwebEspGabrielDrPepper_75phil56201 7 votes

Comments

• SaltyPeanutSaltyPeanut Posts: 6
    edited September 2019
    Just pulled Hyperion today and I will be able to r5 him by end of this month if I acquire enough t4bc.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    CapIW
    Caiw and hyp are both great options but if cap is already in your line up. Awakening him makes him so much better. Maybe wait until we get the crystal in like 20 days. See if you get a class specific one for one of them. Dont wanna use a generic then get a science after or whatever.
  • Astounds said:

Caiw and hyp are both great options but if cap is already in your line up. Awakening him makes him so much better. Maybe wait until we get the crystal in like 20 days. See if you get a class specific one for one of them. Dont wanna use a generic then get a science after or whatever.

Thank you for your advice
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    I agree with Astounds. Wait to see what you spin because having both of them awakened makes a huge difference. But probably caiw if you don't get either.
    Also, for CAIW, you want to go all the way to 200. But for Hyperion, at 20, you get most of what you want.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 966 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Save for other champs
    Ive given the same advice in at least 3 other threads that Astounds gave. Wait for the AG from calendar. You could easily get 1 of the 2 classes you need, then you could potentially awaken both.
    There is always the possibility(although small) that you would naturally dupe one of them between now and the calendar AG.
  • Skadoosh11Skadoosh11 Posts: 11
    CapIW
    Cap Infinity War is probably the better option for the AG, partly because Hyperion is still spectacular without the Dupe. Also, most of Cap IW’s amazing utility comes from the dupe.
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    CapIW
    And every single Sig stone you can put in him.
  • Thank you everyone for your input! Cheers :)