**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recruiting for alliance

Hi all, are you looking for an alliance that pushes without the commitment for the need to run every AW or AQ? While we will encourage everyone to join every alliance event, we also understand if life takes over and there could be times whereby you need to miss events

We are rebuilding so commitment is important. Commitment to do your best and commitment for the alliance. No compulsory donations as yet.

Currently looking at lvl 50 with minimum 300k rating. Anyone higher is of course very welcome

Hit me up for more details if you're interested. We can have a chat :)

In game nick: Zodiac Signs

Comments

• Options
    Zodiac_SignsZodiac_Signs Posts: 54
    edited August 2019
    We run AQ M4 and M3 currently. 2BGs and we run them throughout. Hope to find core team mates that will form the backbone of a long lasting alliance where everyone is important.

In game nick: Zodiac Signs
  • Options
    JchammyJchammy Posts: 13
    How many spots you have?
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    We have quite a few. At least 8 due to reshuffling.

Feel free to hit me up in game. Afraid I might miss posts in here
  • Options
    Growing slowly but surely. Looking for more core players to form a dynamic team
  • Options
    YSBYSB Posts: 192
    Merge to us. We have similar goals and are part of a 3 alliance family so people can move up and down as life allows.

HMU on lineapp. ID is captainballs
  • Options
    Looking for players around 100k atm, but most importantly looking for very active players,
    Capable of logging in several times during the day.
    If you are interessed in growing and progressing , send me a message ingame prince vingador
    Atm we running map4 and 3 , and in aw sometimes 1 bg sometimes 2.
    New alliance ,but growing fast and 28 members atm.
  • Options
    Still looking. We have got some good players now. If you have a group and looking to merge with us, hit me up too and we can explore further
  • Options
    Getting good traction and we are now on track for a full 30 player alliance. Looking for more like-minded players who are looking to grow together, become a core team mate in a long term home
  • Options
    Buffalonightmar is my handle im very active will be 500k soon
  • Options
    Still looking for team members who is willing to run AQ and AW. Hoping to recruit people who share the same vision. Hit me up

In game nic: Zodiac Signs
  • Options
    Removed a few for non participation trend. We're not a hardcore alliance but defintely not ok with not helping out at all. Looking for 4 new members to grow together. Check us out! In game nick: Zodiac Signs