**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Options
    DafulegendDafulegend Posts: 3
    The Destroyer
    - Universal Class
    - Armor up for a certain time per certain time
    - Armor up after successfully blocking or dodging a special
  • Options
    BboyTurokBboyTurok Posts: 12
    edited August 2019

The Wrecking Crew deserves some recognition. The synergies with all four of them together will be complete insanity. The wrecking crew should be a mix class of Mystic and Skill.

• Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    I came up with many ideas for Emma Frost before it was announced that she would be added to the game (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/49998/new-damage-type-mind-damage#latest). I was glad to see some of them were used (I guess it could have been coincidence, but I am pretty sure it wasn't *all* coincidence; and I am not asking for any credit in any form). After waiting for Kitty Pryde to be added, I have come up with some ideas.

Admittedly, Kitty's ability is pretty hard to make work in this game, not least of all since in the comics she has an enormous advantage over what in the game would be Tech Champs. But since she is without doubt a Mutant, there have to be some limitations. With that said, here are my ideas:

Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat (Mutant)

SYNERGIES

Romance: Spider-Man (Classic), Cyclops(?), Wolverine?

Enemies: Deadpool(?)

PASSIVE ABILITIES: Kitty Pryde can fly, and so she is Immune to Quake’s earthquake abilities while airborne

PHASE: When Kitty’s Dash attack is intercepted or her Block is penetrated, she has a flat 8% chance to phase, letting the attack pass through her harmlessly.

NOTE: For multi-hit Heavy attacks, only a single hit passes through per activation, and Kitty will not be “stunned” if there is another strike coming, allowing her to block or evade it.

SIGNATURE ABILITY: SHORT CIRCUIT

When Kitty is attacked in a certain manner (see below), she has a chance to phase, shorting out all circuits and removing related buffs on the opponent. This is calculated seperately from the 8% chance when intercepted or Block-broken. The 8% is decreased to 4% against Tech Champs.

NOTE: Short Circuit is only triggered by objects with circuitry, obviously. However, this makes it a bit tricky. For example, although not a Tech Champ, Winter Soldier can trigger Short Circuit with his cybernetic arm. This will cancel the effects of his Signature Ability, Cybernetic Arm Enhancement.

NOTE: Projectiles and beams will not trigger Short circuit, though Green Goblin’s pumpkins and Rocket’s grenades can, and will pass through Kitty without detonating.

Special Attack 3: Kitty Pryde summons her pet dragon Lockheed to attack and distract the opponent, while Kitty phases through them to strike from behind. This attack has a 100% chance to short out all circuitry and remove related buffs on the opponent.
  • Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    I have an idea so cruel for Mystique I wouldn't be surprised if Kabam used it: In Alliance Wars, Mystique shows up as a different Champion unless you have that Utility Mastery with the binoculars. Only once you start the fight do you realize it's her.
  • Options
    Razor_360Razor_360 Posts: 27
    Vulcan-mutant
    Jubilee-mutant
    Mr fantastic -science
    Silver surfer-cosmic
    Galactus-cosmic(maybe as a boss)
    Black cat-skill
    Mockingbird-science
    Elixir-mutant
  • Options
    Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    Captain Universe

Those who read the comics will know that "Captain Universe" is not actually a person, but a force or entity called the Unipower that bestows itself upon certain individuals (sort of like the Phoenix Force).

idea:
    once you acquire Captain Universe, he isn't technically a playable champ, but rather one character in your roster is chosen at random to become Captain Universe. His skin will subsequently change to reflect this transformation (Here's Cosmic Spidey for an example:)

and Juggernaut:

This character will remain as Captain Universe for a certain amount of time (a day perhaps?) then the next day, another random champ becomes Capt. Universe. Stats will be significantly boosted and maybe ability accuracy improved. Since the Unipower seems to attach itself only to benevolent beings, maybe it only has a small chance to bestow its power upon villains.

• Options
    Marrow (Mutant)
  • Options
    TeamMRATeamMRA Posts: 14
    I want to see
    Mystique
    Black Cat
    Silver Surfer
    Agent Carter
    Silver Sable
    Galactus
    Riot Toxin or Knull

• Options
    I would like to see Tyrone Cash and Blue Marvel in the contest. There are many powerful characters of color in the contest but not truly OP like Domino or OG Thor.
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

I would like to see Tyrone Cash and Blue Marvel in the contest. There are many powerful characters of color in the contest but not truly OP like Domino or OG Thor.

Many powerful characters of color, but none OP? Three words: Blade Nick Fury
  • Options
    060295060295 Posts: 47
    How about starved venom??

• Options
    How about superior carnage?
  • Options
    Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    Ares

idea:
    whenever the enemy is Unstoppable, he too becomes Unstoppable.
    when Ares is hit by an Unblockable attack, he gains a permanent Fury passive that stacks.
    +90% armor and Physical resistance vs Unblockable attacks.
    (rationale: the God of War ought to have utility against Aspect of War)
  • Options
    How about the spider?
  • Options
    How about red goblin?
  • Options
    How about spiderman India?
  • Options
    How about zombie venom?