**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My team

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Can u all suggest me a good team,with following assumptions:
1) i hate medusa and love wolvie
2)i can dupe a champ if required
3)level doesnt matter

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I need it for uncollected
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Try to get sabretooth to at least r2, awaken medusa (I know you said you don’t like her but she’s a great champ all the same) for 5.2.4 use a killmonger with sabretooth, if you have them run domino with red hulk and massacre for heavy damage, it’s somewhat quest depending but focus on sabretooth havok medusa domino and emma
    Lvernon15 said:

Try to get sabretooth to at least r2, awaken medusa (I know you said you don’t like her but she’s a great champ all the same) for 5.2.4 use a killmonger with sabretooth, if you have them run domino with red hulk and massacre for heavy damage, it’s somewhat quest depending but focus on sabretooth havok medusa domino and emma

I have 3* rulk and massacre
    And if u suggest I will practice medusa on rol winter Soldier
  • Domino. Hulk rag. Sabertooth and havok along with ghost rider and Medusa should be your focus IMHO.
  • Skadoosh11Skadoosh11 Posts: 11
    If you are trying to become uncollected, then taking up that OG Thor duped to r3 or r4 might be a good option as he puts in some good work against the collector.
  • Skadoosh11Skadoosh11 Posts: 11

If you are trying to become uncollected, then taking up that OG Thor duped to r3 or r4 might be a good option as he puts in some good work against the collector.

If not, then focus domino and ghulk, especially if you have red hulk and/or massacre.
    K