**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost rider?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
Just completed variant 3 and got a 2-3 and 3-4 mystic gem. Should I take my unawakened ghost rider straight to rank 4? I also have a blade, who I can take to r3, so does that give gr more value?

Comments

• Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    You finished variant 3... you don’t have to worry about specific champs at the moment imo.. :)

Blade gets more benefit with GR... you can never go wrong with it
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Prathap said:

You finished variant 3... you don’t have to worry about specific champs at the moment imo.. :)

What do you mean? So I should rank him up?
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

Prathap said:

What do you mean? So I should rank him up?
    Absolutely...... I have both of them at r4 and my first 2 champs for any quest and aw..

• Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @AssumedName

I regularly use GR in my line up because he helps Blade so much with the villian synergy. I would definitely take GR up to R4 with the gem because he has some utility and would be more useful at R4.
  • Options
    MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    GR is really good. He really is a questing god imo. Mines maxed sig and does some good damage not by any means a powerhouse but he can go the distance. Solo'd xbones in 6.1 with him.
  • Options
    RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    Agree. Ghost Rider has the one two punch of power control and regen which makes him an option to go the distance in any quest
  • Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Much like most people that have already commented, I think GR I absolutely worth taking to r4. Lots of utility, and one of the best regen champs in the game.

The one thing I will say about him though, is that unawakened he does struggle a little bit with damage output. He kinda hits like a noodle without that fury boost. But imo his regen factor alone is enough to make up for it. He might take some getting used to, but if you don't mind fights that are a little longer you'll learn to love him too. And once he's awakened, then you're laughing.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

GR is the swiss army knife of the game.

This. So much this.

You're hard pressed to find another Jack of all trades like GR. He's good in most any situation.