**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Used mod on act5.2 last three or two rounds !! now??

what kabam will do if anyone used mod to be uncollected.... if anyone used mod in last three rounds of act5.2.... kabam banned them?? and if they banned is it permanently or temporarily?? thanks in advanced....

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Hahaha. This one has got me wondering.
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Nice and subtle.
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    edited August 2017
    Aaqif wrote: »
    what kabam will do if anyone used mod to be uncollected.... if anyone used mod in last three rounds of act5.2.... kabam banned them?? and if they banned is it permanently or temporarily?? thanks in advanced....

Banned forever after I hope
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    They run ban waves so if a person used a mod to beat something eventually they are caught and banned.
  • Options
    AaqifAaqif Posts: 3
    is it temporary or permanent?? @420sam
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    dude lol asking to use a mod isn't so smart. and kabam pretty strict about that stuff now so I wouldn't try it
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited August 2017

No clue, but it is never worth the risk to use mods. I'm only through Act 4 and it will take me months before I can beat Act 5, but I will push on and wait. Cause it is not worth losing two years of progress to beat something that will eventually be beatable, even if it takes me saving up 1000 free crystals.
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296

Permanent
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Read the ToS. It's clear what is not allowed.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Well, if this guy matches his profile in game he has a lot more than the last 3 rounds to go...
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    With the rewards for becoming uncollected, I'd say it would be a permanent ban. And I also hope it's a permanent ban.
  • Options
    TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    edited August 2017
    nice detective work @420sam (I threw you an 'Awesome', but wanted it to be an AWESOME with all caps)
  • Options
    Since Ad0ra has already commented on this in another thread that's linked above, we're closing this thread down.

As for the question at hand, for everybody that sees this... Don't use Mods.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    That's some audacity there...posting about wanting to use a mod twice in one week.
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Since Ad0ra has already commented on this in another thread that's linked above, we're closing this thread down.

As for the question at hand, for everybody that sees this... Don't use Mods.

U haven't closed this thread down yet...bug? Damn even admins got bugs, what's next
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    so this is like one of those friend of a friend of mine type situations right?..
This discussion has been closed.