**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Killmonger taking sp3 damage with indestructible charges

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
Fought a ronan in arena with killmonger and took damage from sp3 even tho killmonger had indestructible charges up

Comments

• Jass007Jass007 Posts: 62
    Yes it also happend with me yesterday twice..while I was doing variant 3..
  • Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    I was looking for this thread!

Happened to me this morning during war - specifically took KM against Hyperion, launched my SP2 and straight after he launched his SP3.

I died even with the indestructible charges on - wish I had a video or photo for proof.

Mods, if you read this, here are my specs when playing:

Oneplus 6T, Wifi, Latest update
  • Buffs are paused during sp3s
  • The pause will explain
  • just had the same thing happen to me against sunspot in eq... had 3 charges on and died to his sp3
  • just had the same thing happen to me against sunspot in eq... had 3 charges on and died to his sp3

Where you suffering from an incinerate debuff at the time? Don't know whether that's a node or one of sunspots abilities, but incinerates decrease your defensive ability accuracy. That's probably what happened in your case.
    nope... I was paying attention to incinerate... definitely had no debuffs on me
  • killmonger needs to be looked into... he used to be able to tank sp3 losing only one indestructible charge (which makes sense because sp3 has always counted as 1 hit) and they silently changed that.... now this... even if it is an intentional change at least acknowledge it
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Did the special caused armor break?
    Wws your ability accuracy beibg affected at that moment (assassin mastery for example)?
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    From what I've understood if the Sp3 is 2 hits (e.g. Hyperion) and you have 3 charges up you should remain indestructible and only have 1 charge left. However for Sp3's with >3 hits you will lose all your charges after the Sp3 but should not take damage/die to it.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    This would also explain why you can die from Fatigue/Spry in Variant 3 from an SP3 if you do not have the debuff before throwing your SP3; it might be counting as more than one hit now.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's always been u take no damage from the sp3 regardless if how many hits it is. Has to be a bug.
  • Today in aq I took km VS hyp in first tier. I copped 1 Sp3 was on me I didn't time it right but I had around 40% or so health remaining I pushed to Sp3 on hyp same combo I combined 5 hit combo with km sp2. I then copped Sp3 after about a second no other hits on me. And died. My gamer name is reapingcants I'm Android and I just paid 10 units in 2 duels to try to recreate the scenario. In the vid I made as I was home, for the actual fight in question I was out shopping and didn't record as I didn't think it necessary. I took a 4 star duped km instead of my 5 star r4 km against a 5 star hyp. Did the same thing baited til I got sp2 and pushed to Sp3. I have this video. Indestructible worked. So why didn't it work with my r4 km in aq map 6. If u can look into this would be appreciated. I will record all aq event story and aw fights from now on. To avoid not having the proof I seen first hand. Thanks

You must have never played with killmonger...
    I've video evidence of how it is done. And works, pause buff well your wrong there. Hit me up in game I'll give ya line addy and share the vid
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Buffs are paused during sp3s

The pause will explain

You sure about that @Phantomspy46 ?

https://youtu.be/hNXFueKgj2g

To everyone else. I’d see if you can replicate the issue. Without video proof nothing will get done. I say every fight you do with a KM (AQ/AW/EQ/Solo/Arena) you record it.
  • Game team, this is definitely an issue! I just fought Joe Fixit at the end of Chapter 1 (Uncollected) in the “Amazing Fantasy” event quest, and with 3 indestructible charges, he hit me with a Sp3, following the Sp3 animation I bled out. No damage was dealt from the attack but the debuff was still applied. This also happened to me while fighting Hulk. Also, with 3 indestructible charges, he hit me with his Sp3 and no damage was dealt from the attack, but all the charges were removed and I became stunned, then he finished me off. Again, the debuff seems to be activating regardless of the indestructible charges. Please look into this. Thanks!

The pause will explain

You sure about that @Phantomspy46 ?

https://youtu.be/hNXFueKgj2g

To everyone else. I’d see if you can replicate the issue. Without video proof nothing will get done. I say every fight you do with a KM (AQ/AW/EQ/Solo/Arena) you record it.
    Had the same issue in aq map 6 hyp first section. I've got an open ticket and yep they want proof. All I can show them is how it is supposed to work ie same as your vid above. They want evidence of not activating and expect us to record fights whilst there are lag issues and these abilities not functioning, to do so we risk our champs in aq and aw by recording ie it creates a possibility for more lag on top of what there is, to then end up spending our units glory or money to maybe end up with a thanks for the help, but unfortunately we can't identify the issue, you must be mistaken, you are lying etc. Like wtf I just want to play the game without having to feel I need to prove every little game error that kabaam throws our way. I have some high profile champs that I can't play to their normal abilities because I own an Android phone. This needs to get sorted asap
  • Game team, this is definitely an issue! I just fought Joe Fixit at the end of Chapter 1 (Uncollected) in the “Amazing Fantasy” event quest, and with 3 indestructible charges, he hit me with a Sp3, following the Sp3 animation I bled out. No damage was dealt from the attack but the debuff was still applied. This also happened to me while fighting Hulk. Also, with 3 indestructible charges, he hit me with his Sp3 and no damage was dealt from the attack, but all the charges were removed and I became stunned, then he finished me off. Again, the debuff seems to be activating regardless of the indestructible charges. Please look into this. Thanks!

Debuffs can be applied on Sp3 even with indestructible active. So for Joe fixit that is a Sp3 bleed unless u pop reverberation and shrug it off u will end up with the debuff taking effect. As for hulk I'm not sure about that one. An example of indestructible activated and copping debuffs is say cage VS dorm. If u have indestructible available and cop a Sp3 u will degen even though u don't take damage from Sp3.