**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What superstitious habit do you have to increase your crystal luck?

TheSpicyKnightTheSpicyKnight Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
For example, before I pop open my crystals I make sure they enter the screen from the bottom left corner.

Obviously this method isn't working for me since I'm making this post and the fact that my recent pulls have been extremely disappointing lately so at this point I'm willing to try anything besides buying crystals.

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I have my children open them too... most of my best champs have come from this method actually and anything of any worth I've gotten from Cav Crystal's. If they arent around I can never wait but usually regret not waiting because I am a trash magnet myself.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I can speak for my friend on this one. I opened 2 4* and got him a Thing dupe and a Doc Ock. Then I opened his 10 PHC and got him Psylocke Angela and IMIW 4*s

My math is probably way wrong, but that’s like 0.027% chance of happening. And they were relatively good as well.

Wish I didn’t use up all my luck on his account...
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Pop them, it's worked like 80%
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    With Cav crystals, I let the first one spin out, if I get a 4* or above I spin the next. When I get a 3*, I switch to popping and do that until I get a 3*. I always let my 5* and 6* crystals spin out.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I put on a cyclops costume as I sacrifice my soul to Miike while blasting Daft Punk at an unhealthy volume while I consume a bucket of KFC Chicken before stubbing my toe on my phone while the Shrek quadrilogy plays in the background

I got a 5* out of a crystal by doing all of that so yeah
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I count to 5 slowly. Worked for me thus far. Except for pulling 5* Quake. Not pulled through in that one yet
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    before opening it i spin the crystal in an infinity shape countless times then i spin it then i wait till i see a trash champ and tap immediately when he comes . well you guessed right: i still get trash lol
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    I always stockpile crystals till i have 10 of the same crystal. i found regardless of the rng i always have at least one good champ or item from the crystals. less dissapointed in the end
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Not sure if it's superstition but I refuse to spin to save myself the crisis of seeing what champ I could have had. Lol
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Well I just did my method of spinning out 5* Crystals and duped my Aegon for the first time. Guess this thread brought me luck!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I let my girlfriend open them for me. The luck is a little better, but what makes it worth it is sharing it with her.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Using an awakening gem or maxing out the 4* seems to guarantee me a 4* dupe or 5* variant.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    I give it to my brother or girlfriend. Immensely better pulls :D
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I don’t really do anything to increase my luck, but I do like to keep a couple small objects on hand so when I do get those soul shattering pulls I can make horcruxes. You might say I’ve gone further than any man on the path to immortality.