**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trading champions!!

What about an event or something in which we are able to trade champions even for once like we trade class catalysts.

I would be happy to trade my three 5 star champions to get one of my favourite 5 star champion. Same for 6, 4 and 3 star champions.

Here is the second idea (Class Based) -

3 Tech Champions => 1 Tech Champion
3 Skill Champions => 1 Skill Champion

I am sure it will totally work out and everyone will appreciate it.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Guys look, I have been playing the game since last 4 years and still didn’t get many champions, one of them is wolverine!!

Just imagine how annoying is that. 4 years, continuously opening crystal but still haven’t got the one I want to play with.

We are just pulling **** tire all the time. So this will be the best way to get our favourite one.
  • Options
    Lol!! But yeah we should at least get a chance to get our dream champion.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Achilles11 Wolverine was the last original champ I didn't have. Finally pulled him a few months ago and like 3 times since lol. I thought you were going to suggest trading champs between players for the 1000000000th time. This probably won't happen either. I'd trade 6 of my 12 6*s for one good one lol. Even with the lost arena points.
  • Options
    AmishBarnacleAmishBarnacle Posts: 21
    edited September 2019
    I think we should be able to trade with other players whether that be items or champions kinda how like Rocket League's system is of ya know what that game is say you have 3 cosmic 5 star awakening gems and another player has science bada boom bada bing ya trade for what ya need ez money but then that would make the game ez ig and then kabam would lose money so ig kiss this idea goodbye RIP
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

I think we should be able to trade with other players whether that be items or champions kinda how like Rocket League's system is of ya know what that game is say you have 3 cosmic 5 star awakening gems and another player has science bada boom bada bing ya trade for what ya need ez money but then that would make the game ez ig and then kabam would lose money so ig kiss this idea goodbye RIP

Right... that's what I thought this post was going to be about. Has been asked again and again and will never happen. Not because Kabam would lose money, but because trading champions would destroy the game, and trading cats/gems etc would defeat the purpose of RNG. Might as well just get to choose what class you get from each crystal.
  • Options
    Lloyd80Lloyd80 Posts: 36
    Achilles i feel tour pain dude...been playing for over 3yrs now and jus now pulled a 4 star medusa
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yatta yatta exploit yatta yatta noobs being tricked yatta yatta No.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    "I am sure it will totally work out and everyone will appreciate it."

nop
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Lol!! But yeah we should at least get a chance to get our dream champion.

It’s a giant exploit to trade in trash for god tiers. It’s never gonna happen
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    What an original idea. No one has ever mentioned this before. But seriously let this idea go.
  • Options
    I mean for the trading champs how about if they made only so fair trades were makeable so some noob lvl 5 doesn't get a 5/5 five star because someone accidentally pressed confirm if they add trading
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★

I mean for the trading champs how about if they made only so fair trades were makeable so some noob lvl 5 doesn't get a 5/5 five star because someone accidentally pressed confirm if they add trading

there's a very good reason they stopped gifting between accounts so guys like me are prevented from using their other 4 accounts to load up the main. But sure, let me swap every god tier I pull amongst my other accounts to load onto the prime one. I'm all for it!