Options

Era Arena

You all remember that in game message we got about 1-week arena's.
Does anyone has more information about those?
Can't seem to find any info related to that..
thx

Comments

• Options
    All the information released for the eras arenas so far are o this site. https://playcontestofchampions.com/80-years-of-marvel-comics/
  • Options
    ZjieeeZjieee Posts: 45
    It only talks about the last week of the special quest event where you can do 1vs1 arena for a chance to get any of the required champs.

You could have just said there is no info...
  • Options
    True... lol! @Zjieee any luck with this? I remember as well something about it on an in-game message but can't seem to find it anymore. And, I think it was about these dates ... got 12th in my mind don't know why.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    Zjieee said:

It only talks about the last week of the special quest event where you can do 1vs1 arena for a chance to get any of the required champs.

You could have just said there is no info...

You could've asked what you were looking for exactly 😂
  • Options
    ZjieeeZjieee Posts: 45

True... lol! @Zjieee any luck with this? I remember as well something about it on an in-game message but can't seem to find it anymore. And, I think it was about these dates ... got 12th in my mind don't know why.

This is what i found:

Era-Specific Arenas
    From September 12th to September 19th, and from September 26th to October 3rd, special Arenas are active! These Arenas feature Era specific Hero Crystals and Shards with the Top Rank Reward for each Arena — including a chance to pick 1 of 6 Champions!

https://playcontestofchampions.com/five-epic-eras-of-marvel-comics/

I think it might just be normal arenas, but instead of 1 champ you get to pick one out of six. Dunno
  • Options
    Thanks bud - good to have the date to keep in mind. I also think it’s going to be as you said. BAU but you can pick the champ