**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time After Time Event Quest

Comments

• binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Where is T2 alpha shards?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Side note. Everytime I come and see this Event at the top of the Page, I have Cyndi Lauper in my head. XD
  • Looking at the list of champions I already have everyone of them. At least this time I don't have to worry about having to use low level champions on any of the levels.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Can I confirm the difficulty rewards is per week or overall? If it's Weekly then that would be sweet
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148

Can I confirm the difficulty rewards is per week or overall? If it's Weekly then that would be sweet

It's overall, they stated "fully exploring each 4 difficulties" not per chapter.
  • I don’t have any version of both Morningstar and mister Sinister. As of right now, there is no 2-star version of these champions in the game, so how does that work with when the new 1v1 versus crystals come around?

Will I still be able to get them as a 2-star?
  • Julio_Vega1Julio_Vega1 Posts: 39
    @Kabam Miike

Don you think that one day Blackheart and Shuma Gorath can be included?

Surely, they would be spectacular with the work and animations that you guys do.

At least, there is already a sure synergy with Mephisto ;)
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

I don’t have any version of both Morningstar and mister Sinister. As of right now, there is no 2-star version of these champions in the game, so how does that work with when the new 1v1 versus crystals come around?

Will I still be able to get them as a 2-star?

any character not already available as a 2* will be available as a 2* in the 1v1 crystals. This was done last year in the Gwenpool Goes to the Movies event - which if you missed it, was to mark the release of Ant-Man and the Wasp, the 20th MCU movie, and which included similar gates with certain characters required and exclusive 2* versions of the likes of Yondu, Iron Patriot, Killmonger, Loki, Wasp, Ghost and a couple others in 1v1 crystals.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Y_T said:

No 5 star shards for master? I will probably pass...

But the insane amount 5* shards in epic and with the 6* shards, I might just focus on that
  • Stëven777Stëven777 Posts: 10
    Is the difficulty of epic mode gonna be the same as gwenpool goes to the movies?
  • sunsparksunspark Posts: 2
    I'm Kinda Hyped
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    what are the gold spending event rewards?
  • rj7896rj7896 Posts: 75
    Can i compete in all difficulties without being uncollected.????
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    no extra t5bc to earn? we need that t5bc
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Only champ im missing is thing
  • Is it necessary to use only the specific champ or we can use any team, just keeping the required champion in team?
  • Is it necessary to use only the specific champ or we can use any team, just keeping the required champion in team?

You don't have to use them! As long as you bring them along, you'll be able to do the Quest.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I just started this, the first quest has only two paths and 1 energy, this event is looking good, and a guaranteed 5* for 100% Epic exploration, kudos Kabam.
  • Jonny123Jonny123 Posts: 41
    edited September 2019

How come I'll not get over 10k 5* shards for 100% epic on this quest??
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Jonny123 said:

How come I'll not get over 10k 5* shards for 100% epic on this quest??

There are also shards found in the completion and exploration of each individual quest, as well as each individual chapter
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Does the special event quests seem too long to anyone else? just not sure if there's enough energy to do monthly EQ and all levels of the special quest in the month while getting some sleep and doing arena. LOL

It's only 1 energy, I know there are a lot of quests, but it's not like you are forced to do every difficulty, at most leave the Normal difficulty.
  • BigjtccBigjtcc Posts: 16
    Off topic but today I received a **** loads of down grades that I can not do nothing with it is only for she hulk and I never upgraded her so now they just sit in my box for no reason cant sell them cant touch them thanks kabam for sending everybody these down grades to everybody for no reason ......
  • WhitefangWhitefang Posts: 10
    Why does the game lag so much when I fight vision. Please check it
  • it is possible that this event is a little bit bugged?
    i can play capter 3 before it´s realeased.
    is that wanted or not?
  • LallybelloLallybello Posts: 1
    Have someone having trouble with the time paradox hero use points, I’m playing it but it doesn’t register at I have played or gain points... any ideas
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Have someone having trouble with the time paradox hero use points, I’m playing it but it doesn’t register at I have played or gain points... any ideas

You have to fight the champ with the same champ.
  • ponzi92ponzi92 Posts: 10
    why in the event difficil epic i see only 3600 5s shard @Kabam Miike