**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Rank down tickets!

It’s awful that they specify the rank down tickets sent out to only work on she hulk, so many other champs need to be reworked like Antman and gambit. If other weak champs aren’t updated we should get rank down tickets, at least class rank down tickets instead of character specific

Comments

• Options
    SuckmyD33SuckmyD33 Posts: 20
    I realize that, but she hulk was so irrelevant in the first place they shouldn’t have updated her to be so strong and made an issue that needed fixing. There are way more relevant characters that are weak with huge flaws that need a real update or should just be taken out if they’re too lazy to fix them in comparison to new champs being added
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,360 ★★★★★
    Actually, she was updated quite some time ago. The issue was caused by a mechanical issue that made her able to chain a Heavy, which was never intended.
  • Options
    Obviously their mistake in a previous update of her wasn’t intentional , she should never have been updated in the first place compared to champs that are relevant though, and if people ranked her up because of that flaw in design they should know it will be fixed at some point as well
  • Options
    Kabam has been slacking hard recently with the game and new updates, and just been lazy in adding new champs that are way too strong in comparison to older champs in the contest
  • Options
    I guess people just like how strong she hulk is now, so they hit disagree, but if other weak old champs were that strong people would feel differently
  • Options
    First off, if you're arguing against the She-Hulk buff, you're months too late. Secondly, she was on the lower end of the data. That's why she was buffed. Thirdly, it's not an either/or situation. Other Champs are being looked at as well. Perhaps one you want will be buffed, perhaps not. I don't see any productive purpose to venting about the She-Hulk fix and Compensation.
  • Options
    The she hulk buff is fine, but would have made sense after about 20 other champs, the new champs they add are ridiculously better, and they obviously messed up the she hulk and spider qwen updates compared to everyone else. The colossus update is incredibly weak compared to the other 2 I just mentioned. Before all of the updates she hulk was completely irrelevant and I get the update but to compensate people who exploited a mistake is ridiculous
  • Options
    How did they mess the Shulk and Gwen buffs?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    This is one scenario where I agree with gw, the tickets were meant for she hulk because she was nerfed, no because ant man sucks or you want to rank up someone else
  • Options
    They made gwen the most evasive and hard to hit in the whole game, a top tier defender and clearly are making up for how good they made she hulk and are admitting the glitch they overlooked
  • Options
    They should have given out rank down tickets when they made Gwen and she hulk better in the first place in case people wanted to rank them up
  • Options
    gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Hello guys. So they have sent out the Rank down tickets but only meant for SheHulk. Which i dont have her in 5* and that RDT should be given to specific summoner. Getting an item that i cant use annoys me due to the fact that MANY champion has been tuned due to the “intended” & “unintended” thing on a certain champ has. For example , Drax was nerfed on his double medium attack against mordo.

A regular RDT would be good as i can re tune my roster. But that aint gonna happen anyway. 😪

• Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 615 ★★★★
    It was only for people who specifically ranked up she-hulk; hence, she-hulk specific rank down.
  • Options
    People are being given a reward for exploiting a known flaw with a champ that was expected to be fixed. If anything it’s disrespectful to other summoners who didn’t exploit the flaw in an update that still needed patching
  • Options
    We should be given something for not just trying to exploit their huge mistake right away
  • Options
    dayoojdayooj Posts: 4
    Kabam we need the gold too, that's part of the rank up. Please fix this
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,386 ★★★★★
    I hate RDT's. I thought we were done with pointless threads like this.
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Look, we don't really like rdt posts here. The she-hulk exclusive tickets are because of a bug fix that played out like a Nerf, which triggered the only reason kabam said we'd ever see rdt's. Having them be usable on other champs would be a dumb move.
  • Options
    Having them for this is even more dumb, they’re saying if they make a mistake and have to nerf or fix a bug, that you should exploit it as much as you can and then they’ll reward you for it when they make adjustments
  • Options
    Everyone here who’s hating knows they could really use a rank down ticket, stop acting like you’re above it! New champs have come in, old ones have been adjusted, everything is changing in the game but a past decision to rank someone up can’t be rethought and changed when all these major changes are occurring around us?
  • Options
    I just hate the idea of rdt.
    If it is available cause kabam changed some champs attack move/ ability, then
    Why it wasn't available when they upgraded stupid colossus or gamora or last she hulk or gwen spidy or another.
    This is dumbness.
    I'm agree with SuckmyD33.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,386 ★★★★★
    SuckmyD33 said:

Everyone here who’s hating knows they could really use a rank down ticket, stop acting like you’re above it! New champs have come in, old ones have been adjusted, everything is changing in the game but a past decision to rank someone up can’t be rethought and changed when all these major changes are occurring around us?

RDTs are for when fundamental changes are made to a champion, like in 12.0. Though She Hulk wasn't fundamentally changed, the 18+ of complaining made Kabam decide to issue She Hulk RDTs. Champions haven't been fundamentally changed since 12.0. RDTS for xmas 2 years ago was a mistake. RDTs have NEVER been about ranking down older champs because of newer ones or because you decided to rank on a whim. Take your loss and move on.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    Your information is wrong.
    Rdt's are meant to be given when they majorly change a character to a negative side. No one said anything about exploitong whatever, you made it up yourself, and is wrong
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    They only exist for a situation that needs a balance of power, which the contest desperately needs among its diverse champions, because some are just immensely weaker than others, especially older champs compared to new champs added in the last year. That was just an example, not all old champs are completely weak but most are
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    No ... They do not exist for that purpose. Again, you are making up something that no one mentioned.
    "Weak" champions don't have anything to do with rank down tickets.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I don’t really care much for RDT’s. The only time I might consider using one (hypothetically) is if I have a 4* maxed out champ that I got a 5* version of, but usually I get enough mileage out of the 4* that I don’t really regret it much. Unless a champion has been fundamentally changed, RDT’s don’t have much of a placement since they are only necessary for people who make bad decisions. Changing of the meta is not a proper excuse.
  • Options
    Read up on why and when they were first distributed, the exact words balance of power were used