**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SH Rank down tickets here, but no gold or Iso?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Honestly at this point, it's just making an issue that was resolved into another issue. It's probably best just to leave it as it is.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I got the rank down tickets but I’m not 100% why I want to rank her down. What is different about her ?

If you like her then don't rank her down. She can no longer chain a heavy from a combo. Lots of people ranked her before they knew she could do this in the first place.
  • dayoojdayooj Posts: 4

Honestly at this point, it's just making an issue that was resolved into another issue. It's probably best just to leave it as it is.

The gold is part of the rank up. Kabam please fix this mistake.
    dayooj said:

The gold is part of the rank up. Kabam please fix this mistake.
    I wasn't talking about the Gold.
  • HrideyyHrideyy Posts: 44
    What's the point of giving rank down tickets if we will not get back the iso and gold which are actually the main components if ranking someone up.

U remember last time we got iso and gold back too.
    Hrideyy said:

What's the point of giving rank down tickets if we will not get back the iso and gold which are actually the main components if ranking someone up.

U remember last time we got iso and gold back too.

From what I recall, no. Last time was Christmas, and they didn't. Gold and ISO came with the first 2 Rounds with 12.0.
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    Prathap said:

Are we ready to give back all the things we got by using She Hulk as well?? #justasking

I ranked her up 2 days before the nerf. I'm ready to give back the 0 things I got from her rank up for the gold.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Lol so apparently we're not supposed to talk about the huge loophole you guys left in where people can trade their rank up gems in for cats now? Just gonna delete posts about it?

He's not wrong you know. People who used rank up gems on her are now able to use the RDT on her and get basic cats back in return. Essentially trading a 2016 class specific gem for generic items that can be used on anyone.
    True, but at this point, it's really collateral damage. It would likely be too much work to go back and convert individual cases.
    What it does is allows people to use a backdoor to potentially have essentially a 4-5 generic rankup gem instead of science specific if they use it on SH and then reverse it. That's a massive deal
    It's still Science. The difference is the pool they can use the Resources on. I wouldn't say it's massive. It's limited to the number of people who used their Gem on Shulk.
    The T5B aren't science, that's generic and can be applied to ANY champ of ANY class. Also it would apply to people who are sitting on a 4-5 Science gem now who can choose to do what I said and then undo it
    So why exactly is it a problem? If the game is balanced and all champs have equal value, then, as SH was too op, any champ would be weaker when she was and players still lose in terms of what they could do with her and will with new champ. Lol)
    Also it's not free, at least ~ 1.5 mil gold, wich is a price of taking a 5* to r5
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    People honestly just sound like sour grapes in this thread.. the 12.0 rdt’s included iso and gold because they were massive nerfs of beyond god tier champs and there was no debate, it was a “nerf”. Here, it’s debatable if this was a nerf or a big fix... not arguing either side. This nerf or bug fix was nowhere near what happened with 12.0, thus these rdts are more akin to the rdts we received at Christmas which don’t include iso or gold. The people whining about people who used gems? Geez, people just always wanna whine about what they’re not able to do. People were able to do the same thing with gems and rank down tickets for Christmas.. it is what it is. Wish I could for sure, some can some can’t. Grow up. Sound like children complaining their Christmas present wasn’t as good as someone else’s. People wanted rank down tickets.. THEY GOT EM. Be happy you got em and move on. Lord.

🐻
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Lol so apparently we're not supposed to talk about the huge loophole you guys left in where people can trade their rank up gems in for cats now? Just gonna delete posts about it?

He's not wrong you know. People who used rank up gems on her are now able to use the RDT on her and get basic cats back in return. Essentially trading a 2016 class specific gem for generic items that can be used on anyone.
    True, but at this point, it's really collateral damage. It would likely be too much work to go back and convert individual cases.
    What it does is allows people to use a backdoor to potentially have essentially a 4-5 generic rankup gem instead of science specific if they use it on SH and then reverse it. That's a massive deal
    It's still Science. The difference is the pool they can use the Resources on. I wouldn't say it's massive. It's limited to the number of people who used their Gem on Shulk.
    The T5B aren't science, that's generic and can be applied to ANY champ of ANY class. Also it would apply to people who are sitting on a 4-5 Science gem now who can choose to do what I said and then undo it
    So why exactly is it a problem? If the game is balanced and all champs have equal value, then, as SH was too op, any champ would be weaker when she was and players still lose in terms of what they could do with her and will with new champ. Lol)
    Also it's not free, at least ~ 1.5 mil gold, wich is a price of taking a 5* to r5
    I'd have gladly given up 1.5m gold and iso to get 2 t5b and the t2a instead of a 4 to 5 tech gem
  • mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46

Yeah - I think I am in agreement. It does seem like a bit of a miss on Kabam's part, but now trying to give gold/iso back to people who have already used the rank downs will be really tough. I guess it is what it is. Back to saving gold/iso.

Also, the way they rolled out the rank downs probably was not the smartest of plays either, as giving EVERYONE an R5-R4 and and R4-R3 who did not even have SH at that rank seems like a light exploit (where [people could use either the 2016 R3-R4 gem and then get back generic resources or a V3 R4-R5 science gem and get back all of the basic resources.

I agree that people who had ALREADY made the rank up should get the resources back, but now anyone with those same resources who already know they can get refunded in generics has a clear advantage.

But at the end of the day, I am happy I could take my SH back to R3 and can take another champ up.

Aleor said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

I'd have gladly given up 1.5m gold and iso to get 2 t5b and the t2a instead of a 4 to 5 tech gem
    Just wait till they will fix iron man or iron patriot, I guess
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    edited September 2019

I just opened my 2nd 6* and got Cull Obsidian.My 1st was Corvus.Although I have not got many champs but luckily a significant number are very useful.

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Aleor said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Just wait till they will fix iron man or iron patriot, I guess
    Why would I do that? I ranked warlock. I just had no need for him when a R5 Nick Fury, Hyperion, Quake, Wasp, or Omega all would have benefit me more. Hell even using the t5b and t2a on one of my 6*s would have been better.

I'm just saying to continued incompetence when they do things like this is ridiculous.
  • Banger_38Banger_38 Posts: 8
    I recently received the shehulk rank down tickets, and sadly dethroned Theona from r5 to r1. I must say I do appreciate kabam granting the tickets immensely. I am a bit salty over loosing such a fun champ to play, but understand why it was done from the developers perspective somewhat(she has been doing this from the start and you buffed her). My main issue is the gold man!!!! It takes so much to rank a champ to r5, and since this was a special circumstance I really feel kabam should have rewarded everything used to rank her up including the sig stones shame a lot of people will be sitting with r1 sig 200 shehulks lol. Wish you guys would take into consideration all aspects of champion rank ups when decisions like this are made. It can break the bank for average players like me when we take these champions to those levels,and now it’s just big loss of gold. Anyhow thanks for the tickets that was appreciated there should be better way for the community and company to communicate a lot of shady stuff going on both sides of the community company and us
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ask yourself this question. Would you have 5 trash champs or 1 really good champ?
    Personally, I would go with the one.
    It's kinda sad to see how kabam doing bearly the minimum and even then some people are saying we should just accept it.

I agree the science gems should be though about it earlier and that gave an advantage to some people but I already had used my alfa 2 and gold to R4 my she hulk. And for me, that gold is more useful than the cc4, cb4 and alfa 1.

mfleury said:

It's kinda sad to see how kabam doing bearly the minimum and even then some people are saying we should just accept it.

I agree the science gems should be though about it earlier and that gave an advantage to some people but I already had used my alfa 2 and gold to R4 my she hulk. And for me, that gold is more useful than the cc4, cb4 and alfa 1.

Doing the minimum would have been nothing at all like they did when they changed other champions that were actually stated to be working correctly. That's why some of us are saying take your win and go
    For me, doing nothing is definitely not the minimum. Is a huge mistake that shouldn't be the norm.
  • InFamousKOInFamousKO Posts: 0
    edited September 2019
    I ranked down my SHulk, since she was nerfed after I ranked her up, and I did not get any gold or iso back, just the Cats.. Anyone else have this issue? If that's all we get back then what's the point?!

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Couple questions-
    1. What's fun about trapping a defender in a corner and doing the same thing over and over again during a fight? There isn't anything else that's changed about her, why can't she still be fun to play?
    2. Why cant the community take into consideration that because of her buff, her being able to chain the way she could, was never intended and these RDTs are just to appease. She still functions exactly as advertised per her discription.

Be happy with what you got.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    I cant believe people are actually ranking her down because you cant do One cheese thing anymore. I mean it was super cool and made stuff easier but she still so good for so much stuff. Best Thing counter I can think of and anyone with unstoppable and evade.

Couple questions-
    1. What's fun about trapping a defender in a corner and doing the same thing over and over again during a fight? There isn't anything else that's changed about her, why can't she still be fun to play?
    2. Why cant the community take into consideration that because of her buff, her being able to chain the way she could, was never intended and these RDTs are just to appease. She still functions exactly as advertised per her discription.

What's the fun of charging heavy and dexing?
    What's the fun of phasing?
    What's the fun oh dying and dealing huge damage?
    What's the fun of parry and heavy dealing incinerate damage?
    We all know that the most fun thing in the game is playing Cyclops in aq, right?
    She doesn't function as people expected based on years of her functioning
    Also will you be happy if you get gonoreea? That's what you get in the case. Just curious
    edited September 2019

Couple questions-

I ranked her up so I could beat the champion in 6.2 and not the ability to trap someone in the corner.

Can she still do the fight? Yes she can but as in any real content, she takes a massive block damage and because of that, she isn't a good option in my opinion since she has to relly on parry now.

And I'm sure in future content where the enemy goes unstoppable, she won't be able to block that much. That is why o don't think myshehulk will be used.

If it was for trapping someone in the corner, Magik can do a far better job.
    edited September 2019

I cant believe people are actually ranking her down because you cant do One cheese thing anymore. I mean it was super cool and made stuff easier but she still so good for so much stuff. Best Thing counter I can think of and anyone with unstoppable and evade.

Any true strike champ is better for evaders, with sh you can't now land a heavy reliably
    As for unstoppable, capiw, spidergwen, sssm, thing can all deal with it and all of them look better. Shehulk heavy animation maid her usefull, but in general her animation never was beautiful imo
  • @Kabam Miike while I’m happy that the issue with She Hulk has been corrected in the game, the fix does not compensate me for my time and effort to rank up a champ. Specifically, my gold and ISO. That gold and ISO that the company is not relinquishing is part of that. If you refund due to an error on your part, the ethical thing is to make the customer whole. Currently, Kabam’s mitigation of the issue is ignoring this. These rank down tickets are few and far between. Making good on them is important to the ethics of the company. Please make your community whole.
This discussion has been closed.