**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Rider - Immunities

Can somebody explain why Ghost Rider is not immune to incinerate and poison? He is a ghost. You can't poison a ghost. His skin was consumed by hellfire. You can't incinerate something that is already on fire. Just please, come on, answer this simple question.

ub0z5atfq33c.png

Comments

• Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    I always wondered why his sp2 doesn't cause Incinerate, but Gwenpool's gun does
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    And not only is Electro not shock immune, but he doesn't even cause shock
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Because this is kabam logic if they see a fiery immortal demon from hell they think fire will affect it but if they see a space demon called dormammu who is bigger in size than ghost rider (but not strength) then they give someone like him incinerate immune and think he should be untouchable.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    This was already discussed a lot of times in the past.

This is not reality. This isn't marvel universe.
    The game is an entire new universe.

Also, game balance. He sure is immune to bleed, but in a fictional world there is no reason why GR would be immune to poison or incinerate
  • Options
    SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    @Kabamalicious Dormammu is incinerate immun? Oh really? Please tell me more about how good you know this game (insert Willy Wonka meme)
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    @Spielername Hmm well dont have him and only face him rarely so I dont remember but i was pretty sure he is incinerate immune. If not then my mistake but how about I throw iceman in there instead of dormammu...
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    This was already discussed a lot of times in the past.

This is not reality. This isn't marvel universe.
    The game is an entire new universe.

Also, game balance. He sure is immune to bleed, but in a fictional world there is no reason why GR would be immune to poison or incinerate

1. It should be brought up until corrected.

2. He is on fire. In any logical universe he should at least be incinerate immune.

3. How would it imbalance the game?

@eXtripa69

GR is already a good champion. Giving him more immunities would be too OP. And he doesn't need incinerate immune if you play well ...
    Poison? Yeh you can poison his bones or the gases around him.

Also its a fictional world. Different types of flames can be an answer for example
This discussion has been closed.