Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Why Did You Change The Time Paradox Solo-Quest to Gold Spend?

Gold Spend event is super lame and I want Time Paradox back.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yeah those rewards for gold spend look like they are specifically for new players
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Definitely prefer the time paradox. Little more work but these rewards for gold event were terrible.
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    It was in the announcement, gold spend sat + sun, time paradox during the week.
    Agree the rewards are not as good, less units, no revive although t1 and t2 cc I appreciate as I still like to rank lower star champs
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    They’re an absolute joke... not worth doing at all unless you were literally gonna spend the gold regardless. The rewards aren’t worse they abysmal and insulting... seriously couldn’t have 1 4* sig stone as top milestone like other 22 hr events?!! 3* sig stones?!!!! This is barely useful for newer players!!!! This is just super shady.

🐻

• Options
    Mr_ZMr_Z Posts: 29
    BIG Thanks to Kabam for fixing the Gold Spend Rewards!
    https://youtu.be/GClWIUPpwYk
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Expiring cats and better rewards makes spending 1.1 million gold on ranking IP and Sabertooth a little easier to swallow
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Would you rather spend gold (which you'll at least get a minute amount back) on rank ups and donations (they count) or fight Sabretooth and Taskmaster 10+ times in a row?