**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R.I.P. Kevin Doomstadt

The other day we lost someone in our alliance to cancer @Doomstadt (Kevin) we would like everyone to take a moment to appreciate life and say a prayer. Even though we didn’t know him personally he was considered a friend and family within the game. We’re trying to help his real family the only way we can. Below is a go fund me page. If anyone is able and willing to help, we’re sure it would help his family during this hard time. Even though this is just a game we’re trying to show some MCOC love and wish his family the best and let them know he will be missed. RIP @Doomstadt (Kevin)
https://www.gofundme.com/f/memorial-fund-for-kevin-campagna?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Comments

• Lefty0009Lefty0009 Posts: 14
    @Kabam Miike any chance you guys could do something cool and send him off with a legends badge or something?
    Sorry I’m new to forums. How do I tag mods?
    Thanks @LSully7 I’m new to forum can you tag mods. He deserves a proper MCOC send off
  • LSully7LSully7 Posts: 3
    edited September 2019
    Beat me to it.
  • Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    RIP to our MCOC brother Kevin - Doomstadt
    Gofundme link is in original post for his family.
    Thanks @LSully7 ally member got back to me
  • Moxieman3Moxieman3 Posts: 15
    My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Grace and peace.
  • Doom- May you never have dropped connection mid Aw fight. May you never have a champ nonsense nerfed post rank. May all your premiums be 4* . May all your Cavs be 8*...And may you rest after your cancer fight.
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    :'(
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    Rip I never new him but I bet he was a good man. May Doomstadt be remembered.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    An admirable action, but how can I verify if it is true?
    I understand @Colonaut123 I don’t trust most things online. We aren’t demanding money. Just prayers.

• Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. I lost my father to cancer so I know what they are going thru. RIP

Did he have a favorite character? Would love to change my profile picture in honor of him.
    @Star_Lord_ void. A lot in the ally have already.

• Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    @Lefty0009 Thank you. I changed both my forum avatar and in-game.
    Thanks @Star_Lord_ I know he would appreciate the gesture
  • He truly was a great guy. Formed a close friendship with him through this game that expanded far beyond it. Was always there for a laugh, a talk or advice in and out of game. He will truly be missed, love you Kev

- krayzie / Mark
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Condolences to the family and friends of Doomstadt
  • God bless him!
  • My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. I lost my father to cancer so I know what they are going thru. RIP

Did he have a favorite character? Would love to change my profile picture in honor of him.

Oddly enough, Starlord was his favorite. A long running joke I had with him was reminding him how much better Spark was then Starlord lol.. Gonna miss him