**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Capiw rank 2 or 5* capmarvel 5/65

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips

Well....just pulled a 6* cap, the crystal stopped on kingpin and nothing on the reel was higher tier than him πŸ˜‚and boom got cap, so help meeee i can only afford 1 rank up atm

6* Capiw rank 2 or 5* capmarvel 5/65 30 votes

6* Capiw rank 2
36%
MagrailothosRepto23KerneasMegaGalacticspaceoctopusAleorTehsigzorzCiqMCOCLordNeoDragonsniperRhQGiodood_1 11 votes
5* CapMarvel MCU rank 5
63%
Spity68Foxhero007Lvernon15Duke_SilverWorknprogressMCoC_fanBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgStanceWebby72GGhostX_Factor_AgentLoctiteSuperGlueDead1Grandmaster007UmbertoDelRioJustin2524Skinnyfatboy82Jleodav 19 votes

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* Capiw rank 2
    If you have fury as a 5 star then CapMarvel otherwise Cap
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cap
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Hammerbro_64 u dont say πŸ˜‚
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was hoping u noticed πŸ™ƒ

Idk enough about CM to offer any advice, but I do know CAIW is a beast for any The Champions giving you trouble, Magiks, physical resist champs, etc

(Magik with his L1 to cancel limbo)
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* CapMarvel MCU rank 5
    Is CapIW good without dupe though?
    @Japam12345 yeah thats actually why im hesitating his rank 2, but no he's a beast even unduped, but definitely gains way more potential from awakening, and 6* rn, really doubt i can awaken him πŸ˜…
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* Capiw rank 2
    Go with whoever you enjoy playing more. I actually dislike cmm animations
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* CapMarvel MCU rank 5
    Normax_X said:

@Japam12345 yeah thats actually why im hesitating his rank 2, but no he's a beast even unduped, but definitely gains way more potential from awakening, and 6* rn, really doubt i can awaken him πŸ˜…

Yeah not to mention he needs high sig. to be awesome... and those 6* sig stones are still very rare now.

It's very well and good to say rank up 6* over 5* but for champs that needs the dupe and high sig. I will gladly take a R5 5* anyday.
  • DragonsniperRhQDragonsniperRhQ Posts: 78 β˜…
    6* Capiw rank 2
    Invest in the future
    yeah i actually just took cmm to rank 5 lol, barely had enough iso to 1/25 cap but they're both insanely good rn they're definitely staying on the team on every quest im doing, and 6.3 is probably gonna be a breeze with those 2