**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is the Gold Spend event bugged?

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
That gold spend event has really, REALLY anemic rewards.

Is it supposed to be based on your level in the game or something and it is bugged, since rewards are 2* sig stones?

Or is that actually the correct rewards?

If so, it has to be the worst event in the history of MCOC, as far as rewards go.

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yeah, the event it replaced, had much better rewards, which is why it seems like it is bugged to beginner level rewards?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Those are the Rewards. Also worth pointing out that the Event takes the least effort. You just spend Gold.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Those are the Rewards. Also worth pointing out that the Event takes the least effort. You just spend Gold.

True. It IS pretty easy to complete them (unless you're that guy who used up all his ISO a few hours before the event). But really there's nothing all that exciting in the rewards.
    I'm not pissed that the rewards are all targeted towards the early game. There's just nothing exciting in them.
    AND don't forget the Time Paradox event (which Gold Spend replaces on the weekends) isn't that much harder, but provides much better rewards. And I think that's the main pain point of this event.
    but hey I guess in the end, it's just a case of 'if you don't like it, don't do it'. :shrug:
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Agreed these gold spend rewards are a joke
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Please explain how these rewards are of value to anyone that didnt just start playing

Please explain how these rewards are of value to anyone that didnt just start playing
    You expected 6* Shards? It's not even a regular part of the game. It's all bonus material. Considering you get it just by spending Gold and not really doing anything out of the way, it's just fine.
    All the extra Rewards from content this month, and people focus on the lowest possible aspect. Lol.
    I don't have an issue with people wanting confirmation. I was responding to the question about the value of the Rewards.

You expected 6* Shards? It's not even a regular part of the game. It's all bonus material. Considering you get it just by spending Gold and not really doing anything out of the way, it's just fine.
    Not really. to the majority of players these rewards are useless
    Actually, the people who can't use them are in the minority. The higher you go, the more narrow the numbers get. You get a few Units, some Cats (the T2 alone save time), you get Event Shards, and other bits and bobs. So what, you don't get a Rev and an extra 15 Units? This runs on top of the other Solo Events, and no one says you should get something that you personally need. If you don't need it, don't spend the Gold.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    I did it, it was easy and I had almost a million gold saved up, if you dont spend any gold unless it's on a champ you are going to actually use than you really shouldnt have a problem having excess gold
  • Also, in case anyone else hasn't noticed (I only did because I used up my resources on the back to back class advancement and 24 hour level up)
    The event is not awarding points for the class catalyst arena and is in fact timed to expire when crystal splash and cornucopia start..lol

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    It's an extra solo event. Yeah the rewards aren't huge but its better than quest completion solo event. You can hit all milestones in 1 sec by donating to your alliance if you want to do it. If not then skip it and move on with your life
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ERR2iscxg

I'm not alone in thinking this is bugged.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    It’s pretty crappy. I saved a bunch of rankups for it and it’s not really worth it. However, it is fairly easy, and you don’t lose anything if you skip it.

Warden out ~
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Rewards are same as time paradox event in one starting soon
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    TwmR said:

Rewards are same as time paradox event in one starting soon

Ain’t that funny. Seems like someone in this thread was wrong...
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    The major problem is many are struggling to obtain gold as it’s one of the hardest to obtain in good quantities then they want you to spend it on poor rewards something is definitely wrong here

Not really. to the majority of players these rewards are useless
    Actually, the people who can't use them are in the minority. The higher you go, the more narrow the numbers get. You get a few Units, some Cats (the T2 alone save time), you get Event Shards, and other bits and bobs. So what, you don't get a Rev and an extra 15 Units? This runs on top of the other Solo Events, and no one says you should get something that you personally need. If you don't need it, don't spend the Gold.
    Do you come to the forums just to cause fights or what?
    No. I just don't agree that it's bugged because there's no Rev. That's basically the difference. That, and 15 Units. That's what the reaction is coming from, calling it "trash". Bit much don't you think? There's a lot to be gotten this month. I don't find that reaction to be reasonable.