**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aarkus, a dimensional being!!!!

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Repto23 said:

Lol... if he wasn't bleed immune but just didn't take bleed damage or get the debuff than I would say it's broken, just like Aarkus

None of what you just said makes sense.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    But again does this affect literally anyone other than blade? If so, I'll say it's not an intended dulling of blades effectiveness
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Repto23 said:

But again does this affect literally anyone other than blade? If so, I'll say it's not an intended dulling of blades effectiveness

Considering Blade never had it against him in the first place. It doesn't nerf him ethier.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★

Well the only logical solution to this is RDT for Blade then

Of course it is I demand one NOW

*sarcasm*

Nah but for real if blade was never in the game people would have never have cared about tags to begin with lol
    Repto23 said:

Like @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE said, how does it affect Blade if he never had the tag to begin with? What makes him any different than other champs like Quake or Domino? I don't follow your logic.

I'll use Warlock again as you completely breezed by it already. Is Iceman nerfed because Warlock is frostbite and coldsnap immune?

Coldsnap/Frostbite and Danger Sense are both abilities so how is it different? Does it qualify as a nerf too?

Repto23 said:

Like @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE said, how does it affect Blade if he never had the tag to begin with? What makes him any different than other champs like Quake or Domino? I don't follow your logic.

I'll use Warlock again as you completely breezed by it already. Is Iceman nerfed because Warlock is frostbite and coldsnap immune?

Coldsnap/Frostbite and Danger Sense are both abilities so how is it different? Does it qualify as a nerf too?
    I guess that Buff Colossus will also nerf Iceman am I right

Repto23 said:

I guess that Buff Colossus will also nerf Iceman am I right
    RDTs for iceman
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Zuro said:

*sarcasm*

Nah but for real if blade was never in the game people would have never have cared about tags to begin with lol
    Tyranny node dude
    Guardians of galaxy use event
    Avengers use event
    Villain use
    X-Men use

Repto23 said:

What makes him different? Really? Danger sense works against dimensional beings. Domino is not a dimensional being, therefore danger sense doesn't apply. Aarkus IS a dimensional being, therefore... oh wait. He arbitrarily doesn't have the hashtag. The dimensional beings hashtag is there to let us know which champs are dimensional beings... Aarkus is a dimensional being, therefore... um. Kabam.
    Except as you can clearly see. He's not one sooooooooooo Blade isn't effected.
    edited September 2019
    Jh_Dez said:

Repto23 said:

You're nerfing the effectiveness of his abilities by excluding that one label. Does this effect any other champion other than blade? They are reducing someone's ability to fight (i.e nerfing)

By your reasoning, Warlock "nerfed" Blade too. He doesn't bleed. Why aren't you complaining about that. In fact expand it. Warlock has nerfed every single poison and bleed champ plus Iceman. We need rank down tickets right now. All those nerfed champs out there.
    Warlock is a robot
    It's been established that robots lack blood or any organic material and therefore immune to bleed and poison
    It would have caused an outrage if warlock was tagged as a robot and suddenly was bleed able

Aarkus is clearly a dimensional being, same with black widow
    How else do you want to explain the hood being a dimensional being or magik
    Let me guess magik opens portals to limbo

Aarkus can travel to the smoke world and back

The hood is powered by a dimensional being, dormammu
    Black widow is powered by Satan (/like mephisto) a dimensional being

This is clearly an attempt to limit blade's reach in the contest
    Saying otherwise is just baffling to me
    You're probably gonna say "you just use blade to much"
    Funny story
    I don't
    I'm not arguing any of that at all. I'm arguing against @Repto23 calling this a Blade nerf which its not. If you follow that logic, ANY champ that doesn't bleed or get Danger Sense, you'd have to say the same thing on like Warlock. He doesn't bleed or get Danger Sense so by repto23's logic, that is also a Blade nerf.

Also, i could care less if you use blade or not. Honestly, hes still a big part of my teams that I use and I still don't care either way. There are tons of champs that can beat Aarkus without any problems.

Repto23 said:

What makes him different? Really? Danger sense works against dimensional beings. Domino is not a dimensional being, therefore danger sense doesn't apply. Aarkus IS a dimensional being, therefore... oh wait. He arbitrarily doesn't have the hashtag. The dimensional beings hashtag is there to let us know which champs are dimensional beings... Aarkus is a dimensional being, therefore... um. Kabam.
    Again, I'm not arguing whether Aarkus should be tagged. Simply saying him not being tagged as Dimentional isn't nerfing someone.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Jh_Dez said:

Zuro said:

*sarcasm*

Tyranny node dude
    Guardians of galaxy use event
    Avengers use event
    Villain use
    X-Men use
    Oh yeah lol
    edited September 2019
    They are intentionally not tagging him as something that he is to make him less effective. Since they promised they would never nerf champs again after 12.0 so they get clever and call it something else... oh that's it! you must work for them. Problem solved.
    Repto23 said:

@Demonzfyre why do you keep talking about Warlock? Aarkus is a DIMENSIONAL BEING. None of this has to do with immunities, if someone doesn't bleed or has a strong tolerance so they can't be poisoned has nothing to do with this conversation. other people understand so I dont see what you're missing.

Your reasoning in calling it a BLADE nerf is the missing tag. Blade isnt nerfed because hes missing a tag. I'm equating your reasoning to how other champs that Blade cant effect. Its ultimately the same thing. Blade isn't nerfed. Quit calling it a nerf.
    Repto23 said:

They are intentionally not tagging him as something that he is to make him less effective. Since they promised they would never nerf champs again after 12.0 so they get clever and call it something else... oh that's it! you must work for them. Problem solved.

You really need to go and learn what nerf means. Seriously.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    So cyclops is a Dimensional being too?
    His "beams" are energy from another dimension, his eyes are just "Portals". So the Dimensional beings Tag should aply to Him too cauz its the same how Aarcus or Magik are just gatekeepers for powers they Use but not self posess.

If U go throu every champ that sharply, a big change like the "no one should chain combo into a heavy" would emerge i think
    AndiYTDE said:

@Demonzfyre We are discussing about a serious topic and instead of adding something meaningful, you keep discussing terminology even though it is clear what @Repto23 means. If you do not want Kabam to close this thread because you derail it, start talking about the topic. I am not even going to begin showing you why your comparison to Warlock does not work at all because
    that
    is
    not
    the
    topic!

You are calling Aarkus not having the dimensional being tag a nerf. I am saying that is comparable to other champions not being able to be bled, a mystic or Villain as well. Whether he should be tagged as Dimentional, is up to Marvel and Kabam. The point is, if the word Dimentional wasnt in his Bio, you wouldnt be here. Blade hasn't been nerfed.

If Aarkus was tagged as a Dimentional being to begin with then changed, ok "nerf" blah blah. But he isn't amd apparently designed as not.

Now for the Warlock comparrision- Aarkus and Warlock arw currently in the same catagory. Neither are tagged as Dimentional as this how they are designed. Does this mean Warlock is also a Blade nerf?

Also, I can comment as much as I feel. I'm not attacking you or anything of the such. I'm arguing a point I believe in as much as you are.

#bladeisntnerfed.
    Repto23 said:

@Demonzfyre

So they NERFED (verb) blade.
    (Gave him cause to be weak or ineffective)
    😉

Well you just painted yourself in a corner. Lets use your post against you. Warlock doesn't bleed nor a Dimentional being, so I guess they nerfed blade back then too because they weakened his effectiveness. Thanks for making my comparrision even more clear.

Plus Aarkus is tagged as Dimensional for his release. Not a nerf as those happened after the fact.
    Okay lol 🤷🏻‍♂️ there is no getting you to understand even with the definition you asked for
This discussion has been closed.