**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Claire Voyant

Just pulled her as a 6*. Also pulled back2back 5* Voids, 5* Omega Red, 5* Warlock. Worth takin Claire up? Or one of these other champs?

Comments

• Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    She's the only Uncollected boss I took down without using a single revive.... You decide now 😉
  • Options
    Shite.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★

Prathap said:

She's the only Uncollected boss I took down without using a single revive.... You decide now 😉

If that's how you decide on which champs to rank up, no wonder you're dying to uncollected bosses
    If that's a 6* rankup., I'd definitely consider all aspects....
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Claire voyant is a GREAT champ and doesn’t need awakening. Deciding whether she’s good based on difficulty to take down in an event quest is absurd!!😂😂😂. That’s like saying “Corvus, ghost, aegon, and cap iw are super easy to kill, definitely not worth a rank up” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that’s basing everything on them being an AW defender! It kills me when people say this! In global people are always saying “it was super easy for me to duel your 5/65 arch angel or cap iw or Corvus” know what? 👏👏👏👏👏 applause to you for being able to beat an attacker easily😂😂😂. 6* Claire voyant is a great pull man. Don’t listen to the knuckleheads in forums they could be brand new with 3/4* champs as their tops and have no knowledge.. as the earlier post clearly does not. Watch some reviews on you tube or test her out and decide for yourself!😊. I myself would r2 her as a 6* unawakened. Cheers.

🐻
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359

Prathap said:

Prathap said:

If that's how you decide on which champs to rank up, no wonder you're dying to uncollected bosses
    If that's a 6* rankup., I'd definitely consider all aspects....
    I'd be a little more concerned with how she functions while using her than how hard she was in EQ personally....

https://youtu.be/uijQAVXIZyg
    Suicide friendly killer
  • Options
    TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Claire and Killmonger are probably the only 2 champs in this game that I, personally, really want (note I don't have lots of champs, inclusive of the likes of omega red, cull obsidian etc)

She is extremely useful with suicide masteries and still very viable without it, handles the likes of hyperion like child's play with her Claire charges, great multi purpose utility and a really nice health steal on her sp2... Safe to say I'm jealous asf
  • Options
    Took her to R2. Def God tier, her utility is ridiculous
  • Options
    Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38
    Good for you...What incredible luck on your last 5 pulls...Congrats!!!