**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant #3.2 Magneto bug

In Variant #3 one of the global nodes is tech champions ability accuracy cannot be reduced. I’m pretty sure everyone knows this. I’m Using Ghost against Magneto and she’s been magnetized which is an ability accuracy modification. I know this is a bug just when i had first done that chapter which was when it first came out, I didn’t have this problem but i was 100% it this week and that happened. You know it Variant #3 because look at his PI.

Comments

• Options
    balloutabballoutab Posts: 8
    wasn’t ready for ghost to be magnetized and had to use 2 revives...
  • Options
    JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    Same problem for me. Would have brought a different team if I thought this would be an issue
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    Totally. Working on that map right now. Can anyone say if this is working as intended and why or why not?
  • Options
    With the global node (Composite Construction) in all chapters of Variant 3/Polar Opposites all tech champs are supposed to be immune to ability accuracy modification. This would include magnetism as well as critical failure from Domino in later chapters of the quest. If you watch streams from YouTubers who cleared the content early on you’ll see it’s functioning as it should, but now that global node has either been turned off completely or is just bugged. Either way it’s not working as it should be.
  • Options
    I haven’t gotten to the Domino yet so I can’t confirm whether it’s messed up with her too but I have fought both Magnetos in the first chapter with various #metal champs and have been magnetized.
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    It’s definitely not working as intended. I had one path left in 1.2 V3 and both Ghost and Sentinel were not effected by magnetizim until after this update. Bunch of incompetent Bozos working over there.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Wasn't that node also bugged when Variant 3 initially came out? If that's the case, it could just be that Kabam forgot to copy that fix over to v24.2...
  • Options
    The champ I was using for V3 CH1.1 Sentinel was being magnetized during the boss fight as well