**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with my Legends Run!

brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 35
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I was thinking of doing a legends run and wanted to know some tips. I have a 5/65 corvus and an iPhone XS Max. I have suicides unlocked. What are the average times. What are some mastery setups recommended?

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

I was thinking of doing a legends run and wanted to know some tips.

have a 5/65 (or 2/35 6-star) Corvus Glaive, have the latest iPhone, put on a full Suicide build, and make sure you have a couple of thousand units. Have all the big boosts on (you don't NEED the health boost, but if you put one on at the start that'd be okay)
    The Legends title doesn't really do anything; it's just a way to brag that you have the newest phone and are somewhat decent at this video game.
    Also don't do a Legends Run if you are still yet to do 100% act 5, initial completion of 6.1, or initial completion of Labyrinth of Legends. It'll be much more worth your while to invest your resources into those things first.
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    Hey @brownchr014 i actually made a video on this showing you some optimizations and tricks. hope it helps here ya go

https://youtu.be/eVtonLJboEg
  • brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 35

I was thinking of doing a legends run and wanted to know some tips.

have a 5/65 (or 2/35 6-star) Corvus Glaive, have the latest iPhone, put on a full Suicide build, and make sure you have a couple of thousand units. Have all the big boosts on (you don't NEED the health boost, but if you put one on at the start that'd be okay)
    The Legends title doesn't really do anything; it's just a way to brag that you have the newest phone and are somewhat decent at this video game.
    Also don't do a Legends Run if you are still yet to do 100% act 5, initial completion of 6.1, or initial completion of Labyrinth of Legends. It'll be much more worth your while to invest your resources into those things first.
    Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate the support.
    KerayZ said:

Hey @brownchr014 i actually made a video on this showing you some optimizations and tricks. hope it helps here ya go

I watched the video and thought it was exactly what I needed on getting the best time. My only question is why you didn't recommend 3/3 suicides for those beefy bosses?

KerayZ said:

I watched the video and thought it was exactly what I needed on getting the best time. My only question is why you didn't recommend 3/3 suicides for those beefy bosses?
    you mean recoil? i mean you can 3/3 recoil for sure but honestly master mode bosses will all die from Corvus' sp2 regardless. but if you want it go for it. wouldn't hurt.
    KerayZ said:

KerayZ said:

you mean recoil? i mean you can 3/3 recoil for sure but honestly master mode bosses will all die from Corvus' sp2 regardless. but if you want it go for it. wouldn't hurt.
    i watched some streams on some master mode bosses and know that sometimes the nodes can make it a but annoying with some final bosses.
    only one i'd worry about this month is diablo with that buffet against corvus. also there is an ebony maw on a path and i found human torch was a great backup even against claire.