**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quest extra rewards

Comments

• Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They should give out to featured crystals to everyone who didn't try this cheat...then see how much crying shows up..lol
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    I DEFY YOU
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Wolf
    @Kabam Spice
    @Kabam Iko

To show me in the TOS that taking advantage of THINGS IN THE GAME is against the rules

It's like saying you can't do arena too often because you can farm Battle chips

Go read the TOS. It may not say it directly, but it's pretty airtight as far as what powers Kabam has to rectify any situation as they see fit. And I believe it says that forum posts/announcements by Kabam are to be taken as gospel and the "On cheating..." post at the top of the forums definitely says that using exploits is forboden.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    They should give out to featured crystals to everyone who didn't try this cheat...then see how much crying shows up..lol

Unfortunately that bars EVERYONE who did any questing

And a 2* crystal isn't gonna shut anyone up
  • Options
    BudylovBudylov Posts: 1
    All righteous people here.. I feel like the world will be cleansed soon. So here we go.. who every got the extra shards did not get them because they used mod or any hack tool. They got it bcuz the system allowed it. So who ever is saying to it was a mistake and should not have been exploited .. I bet you would not hesitate to pocket in the nxt 20$ bill you find on a footpath.. rather you would not go to nearby precinct and hand over that to the cops to find its rightful owner.. would you? So please keep the ethical code of conduct to yourself. It was a system glitch and I am nit sure why it is called exploit when you dis nothing to the way you play the game. Kabam says it will ban the accounts .. they sure don't care about the world.
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    I didn't know about such incident, nor I got benefit of this incident, still , I don't agree that they will reverse the rewards and ban accounts.

Why people are calling this a exploite, if you talk about fair game play and honesty then I think Kabam should give goodies to all the players cause despite of all the issues they are still playing and putting time and money into the game.

Game broke and people get the benefit from it, yes it's not fair but to what extent , that's human nature and when people are losing resources due to game issues , people are losing units on resources cause game shut them off in middle of the fights , when honest people lose everything due to these bugs and issues , I bet they will go for every opportunity that give them a little bit of benefit.

• Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Budylov wrote: »
    All righteous people here.. I feel like the world will be cleansed soon. So here we go.. who every got the extra shards did not get them because they used mod or any hack tool. They got it bcuz the system allowed it. So who ever is saying to it was a mistake and should not have been exploited .. I bet you would not hesitate to pocket in the nxt 20$ bill you find on a footpath.. rather you would not go to nearby precinct and hand over that to the cops to find its rightful owner.. would you? So please keep the ethical code of conduct to yourself. It was a system glitch and I am nit sure why it is called exploit when you dis nothing to the way you play the game. Kabam says it will ban the accounts .. they sure don't care about the world.

Clearly it was not supposed to be there. That said, I don't even blame the guys that tried to do it. But I do blame them if they were stupid enough to use their cats to rank up champs gotten from this. I REALLY doubt any perma bans drop, maybe 72 hours for the real abusers.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

If people stumble on an ATM spitting out money, it still doesn't belong to them just because the computer capped out.
  • Options
    MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Ok.. I wasnt 1 that got in on the 100% rewards for completing a lane.. But to threaten to ban people for exploting it is outrageous! I do recall an issue not long ago where there was a glitch pertaining to PI right after LOL came out. I remember people exploting that beating LOL with an r4 spidey 5* and the remarks from kabam was "oh well"... Our bad.. Congradulations... Blah blah... How was that ANY different than this? Maybe you should go retroactive and ban those people also. Frankly kabam has glitches that affect us all.. Most of the time for the worst... And the remarks are the same in that aspect.. Oh well our bad... Not gonna make it up.. Blah blah blah.....
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Exploring a glitch is against TOS. So Kabam can ban people that break TOS
  • Options
    Uno wrote: »
    Banning player sounds harsh. You are punishing them for your mistake. You also exploited many bugs for a long time. I guess that's ok right.

The ONLY exploits I've ever used are Star Lord and Drax but come on we ALL do it

The only thing I was even able to get was 2 venom Dupes and 2 3*s which may as well be 2*s now
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Kabam punishes us every day with buggy gameplay and health penalties during AQ for mistakes they caused.
  • Options
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Kabam punishes us every day with buggy gameplay and health penalties during AQ for mistakes they caused.

And a quadruple blackout
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★

If people stumble on an ATM spitting out money, it still doesn't belong to them just because the computer capped out.

Try and think like this , if u lost ur money , u know u lost it at a place and u expect someone will return u , but that didn't happened, u found some money , now u have to think either u should stand for someone who come back to look up or u just take it and think u got ur money back in other way, that is human nature, decision were made as per situations.

Today in mcoc people are losing money on resources cause of stupid reasons like system failure and bugs , now if they get any chance to recover it in other way. I will take it ... no matter what situation is cause on one is care about me then why should I.
  • Options
    IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    edited August 2017
    The thing that pisses me off is that they are super focused on taking back rewards that were not earned, so much so that they will shut down the game and ruin my arena grinding and cost me Hood... but they don't give a flying rodent's patoot about giving rewards to players who earned them but didn't receive them. I missed out on 3 featured champions in Beginner Bracket ONLY because there were so many cheaters in the same bracket... sent multiple tickets to Kabam about this, and their response? Basically... "go fudge yourself"
  • Options
    Xthea9 wrote: »

Try and think like this , if u lost ur money , u know u lost it at a place and u expect someone will return u , but that didn't happened, u found some money , now u have to think either u should stand for someone who come back to look up or u just take it and think u got ur money back in other way, that is human nature, decision were made as per situations.

Today in mcoc people are losing money on resources cause of stupid reasons like system failure and bugs , now if they get any chance to recover it in other way. I will take it ... no matter what situation is cause on one is care about me then why should I.

Yeah resources that can barely rank up 4*s which are getting bumped down soon thanks to T5 catalysts and 6* champs
  • Options
    But they didnt bother when LOL came out and exploited the glitch then. I would assume that was more important...
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Dude, it was noticed, posted on Reddit, and the exploiters came a runnin. Hell, as soon as I read it I logged in and tried. Unfortunately (or fortunately as the case may be now) I had already completed the heroic quests and it didn't work for me. Not sure that I agree with bans and not returning legit resources, but they should have known better. Big brother is watching and carrying a Louisville slugger.
  • Options
    Lol.. Soon.... Want to do 1 lane in lol and im done..
  • Options
    KUFay64KUFay64 Posts: 3
    Very disappointed that Kabam are threatening to ban players who took advantage of a glitch that repeatedly rewarded players. It is no fault of the players, that glitch was a Kabam fault.
    Are Kabam going to compensate me for all the money I lost when I was winning fights then game crashes and when I do manage to get back on the game find the Kabam champ is full health restored but my champ is dead. Are you going to compensate for my champs that their specials didn't work like Rogue not getting her health steal etc. Are Kabam going to compensate me for all the times my champs died because swiping back didn't work swiping forward didn't work, when in the middle of a punch combo I get blocked not to mention the numerous Kabam game bugs every week that you Kabam guys can't seem to fix, but are always bugs that work in your (Kabam) favour. Now you are threatening to punish and ban players that took advantage of your stuff up. No player should be banned for your stuff up and glitches, recover their rewards is ok but no one should be punished for a Kabam glitch or bug.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Xthea9 wrote: »

That's compounding issues. It still doesn't justify exploits.
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Kudos to Kabam for dropping the hammer. They finally showed some balls and made an example of the exploiters. It will make people think twice about abusing the next exploit that comes along. Only the ones who exploited to the max should deserve a ban though.
  • Options
    Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    I agree. Even last night when a TON of people lost health in AQ from the servers crashing, but all they did was give us a 30 minute timer
  • Options
    Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    It's simple... reverse glitch like it didn't happen. Take rewards and upgrades back. Sure as hell don't ban anyone over your mistake. If you take upgrade materials from those playing normal you are going to cost yourself money. These are the people starting to play that can't afford upgrade loses.
  • Options
    Agree on that also.. killed our AQ... where is my colored tier 4?
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    It's simple... reverse glitch like it didn't happen. Take rewards and upgrades back. Sure as hell don't ban anyone over your mistake. If you take upgrade materials from those playing normal you are going to cost yourself money. These are the people starting to play that can't afford upgrade loses.

No player whose "playing normal" would have upgraded champs with rewards they knew they didn't earn and were going to lose, so it will not affect a single honest player.
  • Options
    New players would have just hit the upgrade button... these are the ones playing normal
  • Options
    S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike about the extra rewards took for a issue made by you its clear u guy's should think twice before doing anything about that. Why? Simple, it was a bug made by you guy's, and when happens, in some way against the players community you guy's comme with a sorry and you don't reward back for you're mistakes either. I'm summoning for example, at not a long time the evasion and parry doesn't work properly, witch make us spent some units or other to revive or healing for normal quest or alliance quest or even war. I demand in the name off all players, make you guy's balance decision and not only decision who makes kabam profit only.. to resume, take the extra rewards took from some players in quest, but give item's we spent every time we mess up with you're bugs to, or just don't do nothing, and do with nothing was happen. A balanced decision is demaned. Thanks for you're attention.
  • Options
    OMG they removed my comment