**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What champ do you use who’s not widely regarded as good?

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I would also like to say CM classic duped. I haven't ever ranked her (have an r5 MM 4* from back in the day), though. Her damage is still great.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    I still love using beast as he can give off decent damage,heal and give off solid power control
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Cap IW.. People don't think he's good right??

Nah, but in all seriousness mines Elektra. I don't use her as much as I used to, but she was a key part of my main team for Act 5 and a lot of EQ's. Her defensive AAR is slept on, imo. One I still use to this day is Rogue. When she's awakened, her critical life steal and power drain is actually really, really good. And her ability to shrug debuffs off faster comes in real handy too. I have rogue r4 and actually opt to bring her into my team quite a bit. She doesn't quite crack the team with no AQ/AW on, but when thats going she's a staple for EQ, or even when I'm doing some act 6.1 exploration
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Not yet,but will soon get first 6*,so basically I use my to-be new DPX
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Mephisto and Red Hulk. Either one of them have been MVP in EQ the past few months. Rhulk just laughs against FT and Sunspot. Mephisto is immune to the coldsnap of Vision and power gain during incinerate of Sunspot.

Mephisto and Red Hulk. Either one of them have been MVP in EQ the past few months. Rhulk just laughs against FT and Sunspot. Mephisto is immune to the coldsnap of Vision and power gain during incinerate of Sunspot.

But non-demigod: Mordo. He's very underrated. I think if his Fury would get a +50% boost in potency and duration, he would be at least a demigod.
  • Massapeal said:

I rarely see people talk about Aegon as if he's been outclassed by all these new champs. I R5ed and awakened my 5* and laugh at AQ now.

Aegon is one of the top 3 skill champs. Over multiple fights he's #1.
    Totally. He just doesn’t have buzz anymore. He's still just as potent in the right content.

To answer OP, Night Thrasher. His basic attack True Accuracy is super underrated.
    I think that the higher you rank Aegon the less valuable he becomes in a way because you can’t ramp him up so well so rather than 1 dull fight to ramp up it’ll take 2-3

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

But non-demigod: Mordo. He's very underrated. I think if his Fury would get a +50% boost in potency and duration, he would be at least a demigod.
    Try him with SymSupreme, see what you think...
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    My go to team is r2 6*, rulk, sentinel and some r4/r3 5* for things those 2 can't handle, which is not a lot. Both have some immunities and ramp their damage to a decent amount.
    The only downside is almost any fight takes time, wish I'd have some champ who hits hard right from start of the fight, but rng hates me
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Like a few others, I still use my R4 5* OG Cap Marvel here and there. She was my first rank4 5* and there really weren’t too many other good Cosmic options back in the day.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    I dont ever see alot of doc oc love but I have a 6* unawakened doc oc and hes probably one of my favorite champs to use right now. Potentially able to keep opponents from ever gaining power and a bit of regen and heal block as well. Definitely not bad but his damage is a little lacking compared to alot of others out there
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    B00tblack said:

I just popped GG as a 6* and I’m still learning him but I’ve been pleasantly surprised. I’ve just been spamming his SP1 in hopes of some power drain. I’m going to try his SP2 and see.

Alex_sc11 said:

I have a soft spot for Green Goblin ( i have him as 6*) , I love his animations and the sp2 damage is very good, if his power drain would be more reliable he would be pretty good actually.
    His regen if you block and parry enough may be one of its greatest assets, also recommended : use Venom's synerhy for a tiny lil bit of extra damage.

Other one I really like using is Bishop, with enough charges both the sp1 and 2 are ridiculous! His regen isnt good but is reliable, specially good against skill characters

Let me know what you think, I've been using him a lot in variant 3
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    edited September 2019
    Ebony maw what a waste hits like a soggy noodle and I’ve just pulled him as a 5* damn even the 4* duped was bad enough
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Guillotine, my first 4/55 years ago, I still use her for aq a lot.
    6* black bolt, my first 6*, he was perfect as medusa was my first 5* r5. He put in a lot of work back when I completed act 5 just over a year ago. He has a pretty large health pool and is poison immune. I wouldn't have been upset back then if I had duped him, but it never happened.
  • 5PlDERMAN5PlDERMAN Posts: 71
    Daredevil classic with max sig he 100% Evades all projectiles which has come in handy plenty of times, he doesn’t end fights quick but has saved me so many times in big fights
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    I have a 4* r4 Hawkeye and he is great good hit combos great bleed from sp1 don't use him as much as higher champs now but when I do he's great
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,301 ★★★★
    After I pull 6* Miles Morales, I use him a lot with 5* Stark Spidey (Starky stun, shock ensnare last 30% longer / Miles begin fight with 2 additional spider-sense charge = 7), 6* Doc Ock (all champions gain 6% attack), with two other champions in Quest (Sinister and Magik, or Omega Red and Havok, or Venom and Carnage).. while in AQ, they’re my current attack trio..

Try him with SymSupreme, see what you think...
    @WardenZero
    I did, that's like having a permanent fury when the opponent has buffs. The synergy would be much better if the attack bonus was per buff. Kabam really missed the mark there, they could have totally shifted a champion.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Civil Warrior, heal block and possibly the biggest power drain in the game, draining almost 2 bars of power.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Old man logan, he was my first 4* and 3*, and i absolutly love him even without his buffs
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I often use my 6* psylocke. She's great power control