**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

armour shatter ability ? bugged or changed?

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
if its bugged ,cool no issues we would love to know when will it b fixed, i run medusa in most of my AW attack n in AQ somedays, now she isnt performing like she was.
and if its not a bug and a permanent change then wait for it!!!!
RDT ... it is absolute necessity in this case, this change absolutely modifies a character's core mechanics therefor warranting a RDt.
- would love to confirm though if its just bug where after armour shatter enemy still gains armours ,in some cases powers too for robot and also bleed from armour shatter stays on opponent even after armour shatter is removed.

Comments

• BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Essentially i believe that the current OML buff and the release of Aarkus caused this since, they too are going to get or have an armor shatter ability but OML doesn't and shouldn't affect robots.
    Kabam said that Medusa was bugged and that her armor shatter should be removing Killmongers passive armor/ Reverberation when shattered since Medusa's armor shatter has/ causes the same effects as armor break.
    A fix will soon be coming and she will be performing as she was and they said that we will be making Armor Break and Armor Shatter be two different Debuffs.
    Example: the new colossus may be Armor break immune except from class advantage but may not be Armor shatter immune.
    Again this is what i understood from the post-
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/158163/armor-shattered-medusa-and-future-champions#latest