**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus, Cull Obsidian or Captain Marvel Movie?

Hi, how are you? First of all, English is not my native language so sorry for that.
In the past weeks I had pretty good luck with 5* crystals, I’ve got a Cull Obsidian and a Captain Marvel Movie. I already have an unduped 5* Corvus at Rank 5 and have a 2 generic awakening gem for two of that three champions. I have the resources to bring Cull or Captain Marvel At rank 5 but not to awakening them. With that being said I came to the forum for help . For all of you, wich do you think that is the best to awake?
The “pro” to awakening Corvus is that I want to do a legends run in the near future, the “cons” to him is that He really doesn’t need it
The Pro to awake Cull is that he vas a insame damage and with the hability awakened I can repeat the damage over and over, I read at somewhere that Cull may be useful for a legends run but I am no sure of that (if some of you have him I would really appreciate some info)
The pro to awakening Captain Marvel is the prestige, And that I already have a duped 5* R5 Nick Fury and be highly better both in the same team. And the con to awakening her is that she doesn’t need It too, only to be indestructible I guess (correct me if I’m wrong)
Sorry for the (again) English and the long post, all coments will be super helpful. Thanks!

Corvus, Cull Obsidian or Captain Marvel Movie? 20 votes

Corvus Glaive
10%
Aurum29MegaGalactic 2 votes
Cull Obsidian
15%
BlackJ4zzParfanityMiStaLova 3 votes
Captain Marvel Movie
75%
Lvernon15NiteAndDaeBattle_GreninjaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaBLACKMILKTEA_88Ctleath_013Skydad23H3t3rThoye3NightMonkeyMatiEspinozaAomine_Daiki10Nik_860Psych1 15 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel Movie
    Corvus doesn't gain a lot from it as you said. Cull definetely benefits the most from it, but I don't know that he would be the most viable option for you. Captain Marvel is an amazing champion and even better with Nick Fury. In the end, if you'll be using Captain Marvel more, (which of course is up to you, but I think you will since you have the synergy, and imo, she's the best champion of the 3) then she's the best option. Those indestructible charges are definitely handy too.

P.S, your English is amazing! 👍
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Captain Marvel Movie
    If I’m correct, then Captain Marvel benefits from it the most
  • Captain Marvel Movie
    Thank for the answers ! I mostly use Nick Fury for deffense in AW so there are not many ocassion that I use him, from an active play I mean. I forgot to mention that I’m not running suicides now but I used them for over a year and I’m planning to back to that masteries, and I think that from that three characters, Captain Marvel is the most suicide friendly. Even though I use Corvus always in War, I do think that awakening his hability it won’t make a huge difference, if I do it, it would be just for the legends title . Once again, thanks for the answers!