**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you lagging hard fighting aarkus?

Fredhorst23Fredhorst23 Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Are you lagging hard fighting aarkus? 25 votes

No-ios
12%
LosspikLucidblueprintsSquishyjrthe4th 3 votes
Yes-ios
20%
buffajrSavio444Mathking13TheMethodSarrey 5 votes
No-android
20%
GroundedWisdomSpity68noldUnnecessaryJB1UmbertoDelRio 5 votes
Yes-android
48%
Alex90aLeiva_darkFredhorst23JMORG1111iRetr0RedEightTheSquish671dot_dittoThe_WatcherRenta_Ægon_ĞĦØL3X85 12 votes

Comments

• L3X85L3X85 Posts: 13
    Yes-android
    Huawei P20 Lite / Android 9

It is just another champ with high visual effects, who makes my fight lag, alongside "still" Darkhawk, HT, Namor, and a few other champs introduced this year. :disappointed:
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Yes-ios
    L3X85 said:

Huawei P20 Lite / Android 9

It is just another champ with high visual effects, who makes my fight lag, alongside "still" Darkhawk, HT, Namor, and a few other champs introduced this year. :disappointed:

Mister Sinister also comes on that list for me. Oh my gosh that block animation. Seriously it's so laggy that I sometimes get countered in the block from it being so resource-intensive.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Yes-android
    and, unfortunately, like Havok, and Mr. Sinister .. they won't do anything about it ... no reason for them to .. *shrug*
  • If you are experiencing performance issues please post a detailed report in one of the performance threads at the top of the bugs and known issues section.
This discussion has been closed.