Options

Daily Time Paradox Event Target

Comments

• Options
    IgozorusIgozorus Posts: 55
    I hope by leaving a message in here I will subscribe to this thread, so that it would be easier to find it each day.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I only got notes on She-hulk for about 8 energy in RttL: 2-1, 2-3
    Igozorus said:

I hope by leaving a message in here I will subscribe to this thread, so that it would be easier to find it each day.

Just click the little star in top right ... ;)
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    3.1 leaves 6 options 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.1.3, 3.1.4, 3.1.5 and 3.1.6 which one is she in?
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★

3.1 leaves 6 options 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.1.3, 3.1.4, 3.1.5 and 3.1.6 which one is she in?

Not for the Time after Time side quest. Chapter 3 only has five levels to it so 3.1 is “Man of our Times” (the Taskmaster boss level)
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,556 ★★★★

AAH18

3* unduped She Hulk, PI 329

Much better thanks
    Tks Pal

• Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,556 ★★★★

AAH18

3* unduped She Hulk, PI 329

Tks Pal
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    DroidDoes said:

Not for the Time after Time side quest. Chapter 3 only has five levels to it so 3.1 is “Man of our Times” (the Taskmaster boss level)
    Thanks Dude
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    *subscribing to this thread*
  • Options

winter break
    4* she Hulk duel PI 1038

“Winter Break” doesn’t seem to be good.
    But AAH18 is a good 3* She-Hulk.
  • Options

winter break
    4* she Hulk duel PI 1038

“Winter Break” doesn’t seem to be good.
    But AAH18 is a good 3* She-Hulk.
    I remember seeing it elsewhere; I believe there are two spaces between Winter and Break 🤔
  • Options
    Yep Taskmaster will be today’s champ...quickest questing I’ve seen so far is Time after Time 3.1, for 8 energy. Anyone have anything quicker?
  • Options
    at least an easy one to find for dueling just need to search taskmaster nice 400cp champ in the list
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    @DroidDoes that was the only one I could find too. Figured I could just add in some of the other defenders to pick up additional points along the way even though it's not the bonus.
  • Options
    BenjamntBenjamnt Posts: 9
    If you are looking for a 5* Taskmaster to duel, here is a good one: syntheticfelty.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Feel like if you searched enough you might find one in act 1-4.
    Not sure if taskmaster was in the game when they updated all the early quests to include newer champs.
  • Options

Feel like if you searched enough you might find one in act 1-4.
    Not sure if taskmaster was in the game when they updated all the early quests to include newer champs.

Oh trust me, I’ve been scouring the whole game haha
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    8 energy is too much. I will just do what I can with duel
  • Options
    zuffy said:

8 energy is too much. I will just do what I can with duel

I hear ya. I’ve been doing what @SteveM suggested; running the path and bringing She-Hulk/Colossus/Magik/TM (have them all as 5*) so it’s costing 8 energy but at least I’m getting a few extra points along the way
  • Options
    SamValdezSamValdez Posts: 42
    edited September 2019
    thanks!
  • Options
    Hi folks, how about this: Time after Time: Chapter 3.5.

He is the first - 1 energy - also the gate champ so pretty straightforward

• Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    i dont think kabam should be choosing champions that aren't easily accessible in the quests. Spending 8 energy to get to his fight so it counts for one fight is annoying and way too much work over and over with duels just to get the milestones. Annoying.
  • Options
    elTavo14elTavo14 Posts: 23
    DroidDoes said:

So, I went ahead and made a spreadsheet of ALL the potential champion targets for this! I’ll keep updating it throughout the month as chapters 4 and 5 of Time after Time open up, we find more duel targets, etc etc. Hope this helps! 👍

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11lUFhjfos9yxbsnS1AAOgfyWkg_rLbRUUasm8Gq6DyA/

Thank a lot!
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,394 ★★★★★
    DroidDoes said:

So, I went ahead and made a spreadsheet of ALL the potential champion targets for this! I’ll keep updating it throughout the month as chapters 4 and 5 of Time after Time open up, we find more duel targets, etc etc. Hope this helps! 👍

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11lUFhjfos9yxbsnS1AAOgfyWkg_rLbRUUasm8Gq6DyA/

Legend!
  • Options
    bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
    Nice work @DroidDoes
  • Options
    VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★