**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next 5/65 Poll

bazingampbazingamp Posts: 135
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Share your experience and help me to choose next 5/65
I have 5 * max out Blade and 4* max out Ghost rider
Here is my current Roster top champions

Next 5/65 Poll 57 votes

5* Stark Enhanced Spiderman Unduped
12%
MasterduxFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaLufasoThicco_Mode_MGP_Giodood_1 7 votes
5* Corvus Unduped
28%
ArcDeAngelusBugichTheEducationPeterQuillSantaGulkIncitatus666XxLoganTDCxXTRSIMPSDPTehsigzorzObaid_Jacob03WarHawk_Taz_1Xyresic_LemonYa_Boi_28StellanAria_Ackerman 16 votes
5* Void Duped Sig 129
38%
MikeyBoi69NoıreSpiderCoolsDONZALOOG1234JokepoolScruffy0410or_StrongSinedd92B_Dizzle_01Maldroit2WoozieBlackJ4zzNBSAICtuchikCtleath_013Ægon0710May_The_WayTheBestinTuakauThoye3NightMonkey 22 votes
5 * Star Lord duped Sig 39
0%
5* Quack Unduped
5%
Lvernon15Tony886FreeToPlay_21 3 votes
5* Symbiote Supreme Unduped
7%
Spity68KossukoseThe_WatcherPřìņče01 4 votes
5* Nick Fury Unduped (Wait for Awkening Gem)
5%
FallencircusIngi_Freyr1975MrEndgame 3 votes
Wait for Domino
3%
Osfan8JABBA_2 2 votes
Wait for someone else. Please suggest who?
0%

Comments

• bazingampbazingamp Posts: 135
    Poll
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    5* Quack Unduped
    "Quack" LOL
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    5* Void Duped Sig 129

"Quack" LOL

Venom the duck in disguise
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    5* Void Duped Sig 129
    Howard in the poll?
    Just Pulled Omega Red too and I also have Awakening Gem and Rank up gem for him. Is he better than any of in the poll?
    Poll Please
    please vote
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    5* Void Duped Sig 129
    I hope you know this is highly opinionated based on your preferences... My opinion is void, if I had him awakened he would have been my first maxed 5*, since he isn't corvus will be
    I didn't know void is popular than starky.
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    5* Void Duped Sig 129
    Starky is great and all @bazingamp, but void is more versatile... Starky is great for his damage output and special dodge help with an occasional power drain... But void is great for reversal of healing, ability accuracy reduction and his attack goes pretty high with that fear of the void... Not to mention the fact that nobody is immune to intimidating presence
  • _MGP__MGP_ Posts: 75
    5* Stark Enhanced Spiderman Unduped
    I feel like void can do what he does best at rank 4. Just my opinion. I would probably say omega red or Corvus. Just my opinion
    @_MGP_ : I was thinking same as you. But so many people voted for void made me think again
    @WarHawk_Taz_1 I am 100% Story Quest act 5. I do uncollected Even quest every month quite easily. I have completed all variants 1 round. My next goal is to explore Variant 3 100% and then exploring other 2 variants 100%.
    In Alliance quest we do Map 5