**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Iron Fist Click Bait Video

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
So last night I was a bit bored and started recording gameplay with my 6* duped Iron Fist... It was quite pathetic, so I threw a bunch of clips together and intentionally made it click bait because if someone will click a video with an arrow pointing at Corvus then surely they’ll do the same for Iron Fist. If you know me you’ll know my 6* luck is really really bad, so this video is a way for me to vent my frustrations.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ywBaCoxkcBA&t=12s

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Gosh that's awful. I sincerely hope they put him through a rework before I dupe my own 6* Iron Fist.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I’d prefer my 6* DD over him TBH.
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Not saying he doesn’t need a buff, but his armor breaks are good against Emma, Killmo, IMIW etc. He’s got a rare one hit heavy that can crit at 10k on suicides. He did great for me against that variant 1 ch2.3 spry gas drone for example.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Irakli said:

Not saying he doesn’t need a buff, but his armor breaks are good against Emma, Killmo, IMIW etc. He’s got a rare one hit heavy that can crit at 10k on suicides. He did great for me against that variant 1 ch2.3 spry gas drone for example.

His armor breaks can be useful in select few circumstances, but his damage output is still really really low. Also the fact that he literally has no utility, makes him one of the worst champs in the game.
  • GizGiz Posts: 134
    I can honestly say I know how you feel!

https://youtu.be/4KOamxLN70k
    Giz said:

I can honestly say I know how you feel!

https://youtu.be/4KOamxLN70k

That rollover too... It's rough. Kabam seriously needs to start updating champs that are actually in the 6* crystal.
    cdubby_22 said:

Not that I would be happy with him, but he actually was better than what I imagined. a couple of those sp2 were like 17K damage, which isnt horrible for an ancient champ. Great music btw lol.

17k is pretty weak for champs these days though. Not anything that people would really ever find a use for.

I was wondering who would recognize the music 😛, wanted something upbeat and also wanted to use the Mario game over bit.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Apparently my champ RNG is set to IF...

He was one of my first 4*, 5* and now 6* champs. I was just trialing him in Variant and Act 6 as a 6* and while he doesn't deal damage like the god tier champs, he doesn't do too bad.

I know I have to tell myself that to avoid chucking my device into the lake whenever I pull him.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Easy to forget he can partially nullify with his heavy :)
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

About as useful as my daredevil 6 star....trash

Mine was very useful against uncollected Darkhawk....maybe he will be useful in about 1 year or 2 again lol
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

About as useful as my daredevil 6 star....trash

Hey if you ever dupe him he'd actually be really useful with all the Recent Energy Attack Champions being added, have you tried fighting DD with Havok or Domino? Such a pain, and I feel sorry for anyone who has to fight DD with Ebony Maw...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

So last night I was a bit bored and started recording gameplay with my 6* duped Iron Fist... It was quite pathetic, so I threw a bunch of clips together and intentionally made it click bait because if someone will click a video with an arrow pointing at Corvus then surely they’ll do the same for Iron Fist. If you know me you’ll know my 6* luck is really really bad, so this video is a way for me to vent my frustrations.

Hmm grasping at straws here... You'll have somewhat of an easy time with Emma Frost?
    Hopefully at soon we'll at least get a Synergy that allows him to Convert Armor Breaks into Armor Shatter, at least then he'd have some more Utility.

Werewrym said:

Hmm grasping at straws here... You'll have somewhat of an easy time with Emma Frost?
    Hopefully at soon we'll at least get a Synergy that allows him to Convert Armor Breaks into Armor Shatter, at least then he'd have some more Utility.
    I’ve pretty well mastered Emma with any champ so that’s a negative.

As far as buffing IF I suggested an armor shatter ability for him over a year ago. He doesn’t require anything huge, but a few small tweaks and he’d be really good.