**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where the hell are the SA rewards ?!?!

2»

Comments

• Options
    BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    Still no rewards. This is getting ridiculous
  • Options
    12 hours later.....still waiting
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★

Yeah bro just checked. Lol nothing. This has never happened to me in the 2 years of playing sucks. I only wanted them so bad so I could open a 5*

If this is the first time it’s happened to you in 2 years, doesn’t that mean you’re making a big deal for nothing? 1 time out of approximately 96 rewards releases being late is really pretty good actually. They’ve been late before, they get sent out still... take a Valium.

🐻
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It’s 8:23 am for my me and we have not received our SA yet either. I’m not pressed to have them but damn.. lol come on now.
  • Options
    BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    Bear3 said:

Yeah bro just checked. Lol nothing. This has never happened to me in the 2 years of playing sucks. I only wanted them so bad so I could open a 5*

If this is the first time it’s happened to you in 2 years, doesn’t that mean you’re making a big deal for nothing? 1 time out of approximately 96 rewards releases being late is really pretty good actually. They’ve been late before, they get sent out still... take a Valium.

🐻
    If this isn’t affecting you, congratulations. It is affecting us and we want Kabam to be aware of it. Your participation in this thread is not needed nor wanted since you aren’t affected by it.
  • Options
    Dark1990Dark1990 Posts: 4
    Kabam wakeup and give my SA rewards
  • Options
    Tomtom1979Tomtom1979 Posts: 15
    Yep, still not received mine either. I raised a ticket with Kabam earlier & just got fobbed off.
  • Options
    _surdo__surdo_ Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike what sup we need a simple answer where are SA rewards
  • Options
    Hi all,

We'll look into this and make sure everyone gets their rewards.
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★

“Don’t tag the mods” lol ok square.

What do you think a forum moderator can do for you about your Summoner advancement rewards. It’s against the form rules to tag mods, and they can do literally nothing for you.
  • Options
    Yes we have not received it either me and my alliance team member
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    😂😂ok.
This discussion has been closed.