**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ronin worth r4?

I've watched Seatins and Lagacys video on him, and browsed his abilities and he seems like a solid champ. I just duped him as a 5* and I'm debating on taking him to r4. Y'all think he's worth it? I'm about to lol

Comments

• Options
    Okay, I've got blade duped and he's already r4, don't have the others yet. Think I'm gunna do it
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t, he’s fun but he’s not great overall
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I don't like him, so I won't
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ask yourself this: what will you accomplish if you rank 4 him. I also have him but theres no content where I would pick ronin over at least 3 other champs in the top 10 of my roster
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

CodeOmega said:

He’s not the best, but he’s pretty good. If you genuinely enjoy playing him, I would say go for it. But night thrasher, blade, aegon, and nick fury have priority over him

I actually ranked him over night thrasher, while also having a 5* darkhawk.

Sometimes when having a rank up decision you just gotta follow your heart lol.
    Very true. Took Yondu to r4 and will take him to r5 when I get the chance. Love that guy. I don’t regret it either.

Warden out ~
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Heart or mind, that's the question. Ronin is a luxury champion, one that doesn't have particular utility and if you are rich can spare to spend on. You will regret it if he can't make you progress the game.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    This video explains step by step how to use Ronin in right way and how to use him effectively. https://youtu.be/ZCRN7jExM5k
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    He’s a really fun, engaging champ to play. He has solid damage, solid utility, and lots of flexibility. If you enjoy playing him, and you can see yourself using him in more than niche scenarios, go for it. If I get a skill gem from my next variant chapter completion, I’m probably going to use it on Ronin. He’s a blast to play