**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] 24.2 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• IGN: ShadowReign IXI
    DM: Galaxy J7 Sky Pro
    DOS: 6.0.1
    C/W: Wi-Fi
    Game Version: 24.2
    Mode: EQ (Master Difficulty)
    Description: Vision (Aarkus) was awfully laggy. Also, when I go to fight Black Widow (Claire Voyant) the loading screen will stop, and eventually crash. Its preventing me from Completion and getting the 3 Tier 1 Alpha Catalysts I need to rank up a 5 star for the Sigil which is soon to refresh and I'll miss out on my rewards.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

In-Game Name: ditto11
    Device and Model: Samsung J3 (SM-J320W8)
    Device Operating System: Android 7.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 24.2.0
    Game Mode: Monthly Event Quest
    Description of the Issue: Excessive lag during the entire fight with Aarkus. Impossible to play properly .. cost me 4 revives to take him down on MASTER difficulty with Ghost. I've never had any issues on Master difficulty before, the fight is straight forward, but the lag is impossible to deal with.
    At least in the past, with Darkhawk and Mr. Sinister, it was only when you attacked into the blocks (which you have never fixed either) .. but this fight is the entire fight ...
    This will prevent me from 100% master .. and will prevent me from even attempting Uncollected .. first month this has happened ...

Any planned ETA on addressing the Aarkus lag, Kabam?
    Little bit of communication and feedback would be nice ... I can't even attempt uncollected, nevermind complete Master until this is fixed ..
    please advise!

Thanks!
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    In-Game Name: GeminiNoSaga
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 24.2
    Game Mode: All game modes (arenas, EQ, SQ), including alliance help, opening cristals, ranking up champions

Description of the Issue: Disconnection issues popping up everywhere.

Since the last update, the disconnections are far more frequent than they've been since you fixed this issue 2 or 3 months ago (there were lots of those at the start of the year).
    That little red icon that replaces the infamous "check your connection" text is popping up everywhere.
    Just to make sure I emptied the cache, reinstalled, checked on my end but it's not my connection that was at fault.

For what it's worth, I've just lost an arena boost because the disconnection issue happened while I was applying it, and the game didn't register it.

Lots of threads were made on this issue since last wednesday, so could we get a confirmation, acknowledgement, communication or feedback on this please ? Not today, it's sunday, but tomorrow maybe ? Thanks, it's ruining the game experience right now, which is unfortunate since it's the best Event Quests you've made in the last couple months.
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    In-Game Name: jmd82
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10 plus
    Device Operating System: 9

Game Mode: every mode bar ingame fights

Description of the Issue: Disconnection and game freezing in all parts of the game bar ingame fights. This includes the following. Crystal's, moving on the maps, loading of fights which causes me to lose half heath in AQ/AW, leveling up, collecting any new rewards, even opening up the events menu causes disconnection issues and even freezing up. It's not my connection as Netflix,Amazon, psn are all running fine and was fine prior this train crash of an update.
  • In-Game Name: •BETARD•
    Device and Model: Motorola e5 play
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0

Game Mode: login page, crystals page, AQ and EQ (EVERY GAMR MODE)

Description of the Issue: SEVERE LAG to the point that I'm disconnected at least 20-40 times a day every day since the update. It stalls when character selecting in AQ backing me out and stealing my health. Sometimes it won't even let me in the game. I buy you sigil and the $5 daily units card every month. Have been buying the card for a few months now. This problem really is ruining my gaming experience with MCOC. It's been doing this for way too long and I've lost so many fights that I should not have and I'm paying for it to not let my teammates down. A little compensation is in order this time around, kabam. Help us loyal summoners out this time yeah?
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    IGN : Doctor Doom
    Device : Samsung S10+
    Cell or Wifi : both

Game installed version : 24.2
    Game mode : All type

Problem : Lag or delay while want to throw Special.
    if we fight an enemy and do parry, i cannot throw special for about 2 secs, i already press 3 times then special begin... but, it definitely Block by enemy.

It not happened in prev release.

Please fixed it.
  • DeadWaitDeadWait Posts: 3
    Deadwait everyone is having the same issues. Doesn't matter what phone they play on. Vision in the epic monthly quest is bugged. I've water a weeks worth of time trying to beat him. You still haven't fixed any issues.
  • Emblem_009Emblem_009 Posts: 2

In-Game Name: Emblem009
    Device and Model: Xiaomi MI A1
    Device Operating System: Android 9.0
    Game Mode: EQ and Time and Time event quest
    Description of the Issue: Unbearable lag against arkus really unplayable even though I've managed to beat it on both master and UC. His mist and smoke effects are too much for mid end devices. Also Darkhawk, Mr.Sinister and Namor block attack effects cause dropped frames. Darkhawk is worst whenever he enters an mode. Most notably his bill mode. The fight really s unplayable due to lag. The game needs graphics setting so players can tweak the game to there devices. What I've noticed as well is that the issue seems to be linked to the stage the fight is on. Eg stages that have alot of mist and additional animations going on in the background.
  • RNT8207RNT8207 Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: RNT8207
    Device and Model: LG-M322
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: Time After Time Event Quest, Amazing Fantasy Event Quest
    Description of the Issue: I've been getting blips of lag in most of my fights everywhere with the recent update, but it is most prominent when fighting Vision (Aarkus). Any movement he does where it is graphically intense causes severe lag (blocking, specials, even his victory animation).
  • In-Game Name: JimSlimJim
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Device Operating System: Android 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Mode: All Type
    Description of the Issue: unable to log in and load the game with any wifi network. Even wifi signal bar shows and even when I sit next to the access point. The phone is streaming video and surf net fine. I have tried to restart the phone but it's still the same. I also tried to restart the router but issue still there. I have to turn off wifi on the phone and log in using cellular data. It also takes long but it will log in with cellular network then I will turn the wifi on the phone back on. And then it will stay connected.
  • shanny004shanny004 Posts: 4
    edited September 2019
    IGN: Sharpedges
    Device:mi Redmi 2 prime
    Android 5.1
    Game:Most recent update
    Mode: Any fight with new vision
    Description: Way too much lag with new vision, cant block, hit, use specials.
    I can't deixert or intercept him
  • Aeriko2Aeriko2 Posts: 11
    edited September 2019
    You and your game are fully broken and crashed. My champions abilities are not working properly in events quest. Dormammu heavy attacks does not drain opponents power and Corvus Glaive cruelty doesn't work. Parry and blocking doesn't work. Then why you are here? If you can't fix the problem then got away. Last time master mode was easy but this time it is more difficult to play. All bugs comes during gameplay. I don't know but why you do this type of thing with me.
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 170
    Samsung Galaxy 5 tab vision fight is awful, pad overheats during it causing massive lag have to switch off game for 5 mins after using each champion against him to let it cool. Rest of the new EQ is fine just that 1 fight.

Second device Apple iPad copes with vision fight ok but game just closes down 2 or 3 times an hour. If it does it in AW you loose half health
  • ムししムしし Posts: 52
    In-Game Name: ムしし
    Device and Model: Galaxy J5 Prime
    Device Operating System:  8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Mode: Event Quest
    Description of the Issue: Intense lag during the fight with Vision (Aarkus). The frame rates are dropped heavily and I'm taking hits even when i block. Please look into this issue as it is forcing me to not play this event quest at all.
    P.S. I'm a capable player and can do 100% uncollected.
  • In-Game Name: ApostilaTTM
    Device and Model: Galaxy J5
    Device Operating System: 6.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Mode: all
    Description of the Issue: Intense lag during the fight with Vision (Aarkus) and holding block with mr sinister and namor
  • In-Game Name: Titanus
    Device and Model: Pixel 2
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Game Version Installed: 24.2.0
    Game Mode: AQ / AW / EQ / SQ
    Description of the Issue: Dropped inputs on block/parry and dexterity. Also find that parry doesn't trigger about 20% of the time in AW (not due to nodes or champion abilities). Have noticed this issue for ~2 weeks (since end of August).
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    psp742
    Samsung Galaxy S7
    Android 8.0.0
    cellular data or WiFi
    Recent update
    Any fight there will be lag and choppy animations making it hard to time combo and dexterity, control slow to respond, giving opponent free counter.

This is really frustrating, if I didn’t have much money in this game I would have quit long time ago..

Btw, introducing champions you advertised as powerful then nerfing them is like false advertising.. so before you release new champion, have beta testers (select few Players) try the champions before they get into the game.
  • ムししムしし Posts: 52
    In-Game Name: ムしし
    Device and Model: Galaxy J5 Prime
    Device Operating System: 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 24.2
    Game Mode: All game modes
    Description of the Issue: I'm facing lag on basic attacks while using symbiote supreme. Due to this lag it's difficult to block after finishing my combo and therefore i get hit on the face. Please look into this issue as he's a great champion and I'm unable to use him to his fullest potential due to this lag. Please it's a humble request to look into it as I've a 5* one currently at rank 3 and i want to take him to rank 4 but afraid to do so because of this lag.
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 170
    IGN Corbys Clone
    Device Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
    Android 5.0.2
    Latest version of game

Intense lag and overheating only during New vision fights making it impossible to complete uncollected and get past chapter 1 do side quest in epic mode. Have to fight him with 1 hero after 20 seconds it’s lagging so much you can’t play then switch device off let cool and then try next hero.. very very bad
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    In-Game Name: LibertyPrimeV1 (yes my Forum and Game name are the same)

Device and Model: RCA 10 Viking Pro Tablet

Device Operating System: Android 8.1 (Go Edition)

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi (Don't use Cellular Data)

Game Version Installed: 24.2.0 (Latest as of this Post)

Gamemode: NA

Description of the Issue: Recently I made a Bug Report about the game freezing up when Transitioning from one Tab to another (which still has not been greeted with any response from the team) which as of last night still hasn't been fixed. But now I wake up today to find I can't log onto the game at all, it's just perpetually Loading and hasn't not stopped at all kind of like the Freezing Transition I was talking about earlier. I have tried everything I could think of, exiting and entering the game, turning off or on Google Play Auto Login, Uninstalling and Reinstalling the game, turning my Tablet on and off, restarting my Tablet, disconnecting and reconnecting the Internet on my Tablet, and checked our Internet Connection on another Family Member's Device (our Internet is working fine and is causing no problems on my end)... So now I'm stuck here unable to Login to move up in AQ or anything, and even if I were able to (due to the Transition Freezing Bug) I still couldn't open the Alliance Tab to Help Alliancemates with Energy or Arena, collect Loyalty, and still couldn't open the War Menu...

Screenshot or Video:

Closing Note: I completely understand y'all can get busy at times and it can take a while to go through the Hundreds of Bug Reports you get everyday, but it's going on 3 Days now of slowly being locked out of every little thing in the game to the point now where I'm unable to even reach the Log In Screen let alone help my Alliance in AQ or AW or use the Help Button. I've followed the Bug Report Template exactly as you asked, given as much detail as possible into the Problems I've experienced and all the attempts I've made to fix it on my own. Now my patience is starting to run thin as the closer I get to 7pm I'm thinking I may not be able to get the Log In Rewards and miss out on some of the Free 6 Star Shards from the Appreciation Calendar that I needed to get my second 6 Star... I really hope there's some way to fix it soon for me and the others that are most likely being effected by this also because some people may get kicked from their Alliance for inactivity when it's not even their fault. (Everyone being effected by the Freezing Transition Bug was on an Android Based Device btw, have yet to get a confirmation from anyone on an IOS Device that are having any of these issues listed above as of this most recent Update)
    Thanks

-(My original post was closed before I could ask if this is where I'm supposed to Copy Paste the post so apologies if it's in the wrong spot again...)
  • Sharpedges
    Redmi 2 prime
    Android 5.1
    Blocking almost every fight
    But mostly in monthly event chapter 3 bosses
    1 boss can't block his attacks
    2nd boss application not respond and crash
  • Hi,
    Device : Samsung Galaxy A5 de 2016.
    Android : 7.0)
    Cellular and wifi
    Game : since 21.3.0
    Mode : All fight against champions below
    Description : Very huga lag versus : Vision (aarkus), Darkhawk, Mister Sinister, Namor, Dormamu, Iceman, sunspot, symboit suprem, human torch and mysterio. In general, most champ with smoke or flames graphics and for each one of them especialy on their block graphics (lire darkhawk or mister sinister).

Because of this, i'm wondering if i will continu the game. Or maybe, you should integrate a low graphics mode.

Thx

• 2 ACCOUNTS
    Game Name: ROS ORGANIZER AND ORGANIZER JR.
    Device and model: Samsung GALAXY 10+
    Device operating system: Android 9 PIE
    Mobile or WiFi: Mobile Data and wifi
    Installed game version: 24.2.0
    Game Mode: AQ, AW, COLLECT CRYSTALS, ENTER THE ALLIANCE TO GIVE ARENA ENERGY.
    Description of the problem: THE GAME LOCKS ON THE LOADING SCREEN by leaving the SPACE BACKGROUND ONLY, BUT THE TIME OF POWER WATCHES CONTINUE.
    Whenever you lock you have to quit the game and log back in 4 or 5 times to get to play.
    SOMETIMES THE SECOND TIME IT ENTERS IT ALREADY RELEASES.
  • pSMASHERqpSMASHERq Posts: 8
    French2 said:

I’m done with this game 100%!!! I spend $20-$30 a week on this game. I spent the last 3 days grinding arenas for Captain Marvel and finishing with close to 3mil points. Got lagged out of so many fights to lose connection and my multipliers bc of it and failing to get Caprain Marvel. Every lag just happened to be during fights where I had class advantages stolen with a no contest forcing me to ultimately lose my multiplier many many many times over 3 days. Lost a player in me and all my accounts also. It another $ from my pocket ever for any reason after getting dumped out of Captain Marvel. I finished 11% and know I had a dozen multipliers lost over lagging out. DONE WITH IT SINCE I DIDNT GET WHAT I WORKED SO HARD FOR!!!

• pSMASHERqpSMASHERq Posts: 8
    Really the cutoff was something 2.97 m you really are lying
  • GurgismashGurgismash Posts: 50
    So...Samsung J3. Android. Latest version of the game.

Every fight against Aarkus in the event quests (and only Aarkus) is slow motion. At first I thought his character was designed this way cuz it seemed to maybe be tied to his "frozen air" ability.

This makes parries REALLY hard sometimes...I've been able to beat the fights but only cuz I've had my whole team alive for these boss fights. It's not too bad on Master mode but on Epic...yeah...
  • Hello. My name in the game is: TeddyVisitor, I have the latest version of the game, I am an Android user (8.1.0) and I use Wi-Fi connection.
    I was completing my covenant mission and completing the third act (more precisely the last chapter)

I came here once again to make a complaint!
    My games are full of errors. what happens is:

However, it usually launches none of the images such as: promotions, champions, champion classes, items or any additional tabs. And now comes the worst: Every time I click on the alliance tab, Fight mode, or champions the game simply FREEZES with only the space background appearing and I don't even have a way to go back or try to exit.

It's been three days since I've had this problem and I can't do ANYTHING in the game. I can not help the alliance, nor advance my missions or even open crystals! This is totally frustrating!
    I've seen reports of other Android users playing the same issue.
    I don't want to have to leave the game, I want to play it, but it's hard this way!
    Please fix this!
    Thankful.
  • UnaturalUnatural Posts: 3
    The crashing is ridiculous. During fights, then losing in them due crashing is not cool! I too experience game lag, where my champion does not respond to the controls. Please get this sorted asap. I live in Western Australia, using an S7 on 4G.
  • UnaturalUnatural Posts: 3
    No point of playing arenas due to the frustration of losing from connection loses. Alliance war should be great!
This discussion has been closed.