**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champions that actually need rework

I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on champs that need to be reworked. IMO the biggest ones are Magneto especially and Karnak is practically useless. What say you all?

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Magneto, Groot, and Hulkbuster are my least favorites.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Groot ip hulk buster
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Deadpool X-Force
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magneto& hulkbuster
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If I had to choose two per class,

Tech: OG IM and HB
    Cosmic: Groot and KK
    Mystic: IF and JF
    Science: idk they have gotten a lot of buffs
    Skill: OGBP and Falcon
    Mutant: Magneto and Cyclops
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I am Groot.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster and Groot are terrible. Magneto is easily one of the most powerful mutants. I guess Kabam doesn't know this because he's flaming garbage.

DPX is one of the most useless champs in the game. Deadpool that doesn't regen isn't exactly Deadpool is it?
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Thing compared to Hulk.
    Difference?
    Time.
    Hulk is performing well in the current state of the game. He is like Thing, in a way. You have to nearly kill yourself for the damage boost.
    Kabam is buffing champs often to fix this problem. Whether it is with synergies, balancing, or buffs. They're doing even more now with rebalancing champs to make sure they aren't poop, or too good.
    And you can't really blame anything on domino. It's her mutant power. Luck.

(DOM SQUAD)

Warden out ~
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Cyclops could really use a boost. Same with Magneto
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    I think Iron Patriot could use a buff his entire ability portfolio can fit in my phone screen
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They should just buff the old useless champs
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

If I had to choose two per class,

Tech: OG IM and HB
    Cosmic: Groot and KK
    Mystic: IF and JF
    Science: idk they have gotten a lot of buffs
    Skill: OGBP and Falcon
    Mutant: Magneto and Cyclops

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Gambit and Moonknight are two favourites for me
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

They are but it takes time to rework a champion so they fit in the meta.

With the release of updated OML and Colossus that would make 8 reworked champs + 1 buffed champ in Gamora
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Iron Patriot, moon knight, Groot

Well, I hope they get a rework
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

you cannot just buff the old champions, you have to keep the top end chams balanced too, or you will have a never ending buffing on older champions.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Iron Patriot and Magneto
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

you cannot just buff the old champions, you have to keep the top end chams balanced too, or you will have a never ending buffing on older champions.
    No. Champ nerfs is just bad business. Buffing old and garbage champs is good for the game as less ppl complaining about garbage pulls and there will be more usable champs allowing ppl to have more diverse rank ups