**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI is too good

The AI in the game now that controls enemies has been way too buffed to the point where I can barely beat winter soldier in Realm of Legends. Kabam needs to fix this.

Comments

• XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    It’s not the AI bud...
  • AsdsdsdsdAsdsdsdsd Posts: 27
    Bruh my fights used to be easy against even champs with four times my hero rating now it’s insane maybe it’s just me getting further in the story or something
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    They do seem to be slightly faster every update
  • OnemaeusOnemaeus Posts: 54
    The Ultron Drones in AQ can be ridiculous
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Yeah those Ultron Drones need a Debuff, I can agree they are way to Hard. I still beat them but they whittle my champs down more than any other champ, Ultron is easier than they are.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    symbiods are tougher than heroes, couple hits can throw off the whole quest
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    While I am with the fact that skills pay the bills, I have to admit the AI is getting trickier with each update. Now it can chain combos into specials, dex special attacks (arena obviously), backdraft-intercepts like crazy... The list goes on.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    parries arent working as intended and this ai imean it ,it has cost me lot of rvives and hp in act 4 today .when i tried to xplain kabam in ataunting way they just shut my post twice
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Arena AI parried me 3 times in a single fight.
    They would just stand there doing absolutely nothing.