**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4* should I take to rank 4?

Don’t have a lot of tier 4 catalysts so for now I can only take one 4* to rank 4. Im kind of new so this is my first time ranking up a 4 star to rank 4. Please help me choose which one is better, I’m gonna start Act 4 soon. Thanks

Which 4* should I take to rank 4? 14 votes

Unduped Nick Fury
21%
ReferenceLaVarBBBXyresic_Lemon 3 votes
Unduped Quake
78%
GAM3RGUYAckbar67ZombieZeddFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRehan010_Akkarin23Batman1903monomuggFreeToPlay_21MawrCalleachPlinko 11 votes

Comments

• BellaxBellax Posts: 17

No other champs?

I have a few other 4 stars, but nick fury and quake are probably the only ones I want to upgrade for now. (Just think they are the best out of all my champions)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Bellax said:

No other champs?

I have a few other 4 stars, but nick fury and quake are probably the only ones I want to upgrade for now. (Just think they are the best out of all my champions)
    Have you looked up YouTube videos or gotten a gist of Quake's playstyle? If you have, she'd be your best option. If you haven't, I would suggest you do.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Unduped Nick Fury
    If you dun get used to Quake’s play style, Nick is a better choice at this moment.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Unduped Quake
    Quake,if you can play her (heavy/parry style is good enough in act 4). If not,practise her at r3 and take up Fury.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Unduped Nick Fury
    Quake is an absolute monster but she's super hard to play. I would go with fury until you get really comfortable with her (unless you already are, in which case you should totally go for Quake!)
  • BellaxBellax Posts: 17
    Etjama said:

Bellax said:

No other champs?

Have you looked up YouTube videos or gotten a gist of Quake's playstyle? If you have, she'd be your best option. If you haven't, I would suggest you do.

Quake is an absolute monster but she's super hard to play. I would go with fury until you get really comfortable with her (unless you already are, in which case you should totally go for Quake!)

Quake,if you can play her (heavy/parry style is good enough in act 4). If not,practise her at r3 and take up Fury.

Reference said:

If you dun get used to Quake’s play style, Nick is a better choice at this moment.

Yeah I definitely am trying to study why people think Quake is really one of the best champions in MCOC on YouTube! Right now it’s kind of confusing but I’m getting the hang of it because she I’ve been practicing a lot of arena and quests with her. Thanks for responding