**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to beat Diablo in EQ?

I'm having a lot of trouble beating diablo, he heals up again quicker than I manage to damage him. I don't really have any 5 star heal blockers, however I do have a 4 star Vision AOU. Would his heal block help? Any other great strategies to beat him?
All tips are welcome (except perhaps get good type comments) :wink:

Comments

• Options
    Void awakened? Maybe
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Here's my roster.

• Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Modok heavy or omega red probably AA parry heavy
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    Archangel neurotoxins are your best tool here as they can also reduce the Unstoppable effects you'll face; but yes, Vision can be useful too.

MODOK can reverse healing with his SP1, but needs careful timing.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Here's my roster.

Why are old Man Logan and wolverine up at top?
    I posted 2 screenshots, if you look at the lower picture, you see my top champions. I guess I posted the 2 pictures in the wrong order... lol Was that even worth posting a comment about? :neutral:
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

@Captain_Nietsch so you have CapIW ... that's your best bet against him ... he can cancel his unstoppables easily ...

Also Blade with synergies and AA can do it

Does CapIW (beardo) need to be awakened for that?

• Options
    ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118
    Blade works just fine with danger sense
  • Options
    ahock101 said:

I've beaten him once now, but I'm having trouble getting much done with my 4 star champs. One slip up and they die so quickly. But if I am to have a chance at completion I might have to try all options. Wish I had a lot of revives. Haha...
  • Options

ahock101 said:

I've beaten him once now, but I'm having trouble getting much done with my 4 star champs. One slip up and they die so quickly. But if I am to have a chance at completion I might have to try all options. Wish I had a lot of revives. Haha...
    Chance at 100% exploration, is what I meant to say.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Blade with full trinity destroys him...AA will handle him once u get a few neuro going...diablo is probably the toughest boss this month after aarkus but those two will handle him quite effectively
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    As mentioned, other AA and Blade, Modok sp1 is really great. Hit him with it just as he starts healing.
  • Options

Blade with full trinity destroys him...AA will handle him once u get a few neuro going...diablo is probably the toughest boss this month after aarkus but those two will handle him quite effectively

Yeah, I managed to complete it, but haven't explored yet. I thought the aarkus fight was easier, for me anyway.