**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Boss rush

Is it usually this late when they announce the boss rush ? Can’t remember the last one

Comments

• Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    is it dropping today?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Werewrym said:

I would be happy if we just saw some 5* sig stones for once...

They will be there ...

.. in a boss rush deal!
    I’ve been saving units for the next sig stone deal. Need them badly, but it’s so hard to get them.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Kalantak said:

is it dropping today?

tomorrow at 6pm UK Time (not sure what time that is around the world sorry)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Deacon03 said:
    That was the first one...
  • Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Posts: 48
    @Kabam Miike What is a boss rush event i know now is on sep 18 with 6 bosses , anyone can participate or what ?
  • zerodudezerodude Posts: 42
    edited September 2019

@Kabam Miike What is a boss rush event i know now is on sep 18 with 6 bosses , anyone can participate or what ?

It is an event where you fight a row of champs buffed like bosses, so basically you fight 6 bosses for some good stuff, in this case their buffs were decided by some content creators (or so i think).

Here you can see how it was last time:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/57978/announcing-communitys-choice-boss-rush-challenge
  • Hopefully rewards are better
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    In the past the announcement has been the day of, practically the same time as when the event goes live.
    Werewrym said:

For once? They’ve been in every boss rush to date except for pool’s gambit but that wasn’t a typical boss rush.

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    I hope for 6* shards.
    I mean, they start pushing 6* shards now (side quest, long term calendar, Deals etc.) so when act 6 is full avalible there will be the first 6* r3 Champs around. But if only less people posess 6* champs (or only a few crapy) no one will buy 6* sig stones, work for a 6 AG or buy t5cc offers.

The hope live till the End...
    All I want from this is 250 6* shards then I’ll be happy... I hate being super close to a crystal but not having a way to quickly get the shards
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    zerodude said:

It is an event where you fight a row of champs buffed like bosses, so basically you fight 6 bosses for some good stuff, in this case their buffs were decided by some content creators (or so i think).

Here you can see how it was last time:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/57978/announcing-communitys-choice-boss-rush-challenge

Hey I’m on that thread.. Looking at the screen shots on there brings back memory’s of the days I had to use a 3* Rulk to take down that Mephisto.. So cute :lol:
    Looks like they simply aren’t giving an announcement then
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

In the past the announcement has been the day of, practically the same time as when the event goes live.

Werewrym said:

For once? They’ve been in every boss rush to date except for pool’s gambit but that wasn’t a typical boss rush.

My point was 5* sig stones are very uncommon in the game currently unless you’re willing to throw down like $50. We need more events with sig stones as rewards.
    I disagree. You get them from story, from the EQ and many other places.
  • According to otriux there’s gold, some kind of selector and a legendary Crystal. I hope he’s wrong for once and it’s a 5* straight up

That sounds terrible, specially since the list of champions just leaked. If I'm getting a king groot or taskmaster I at least want to dupe my 5 star versions of them
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

According to otriux there’s gold, some kind of selector and a legendary Crystal. I hope he’s wrong for once and it’s a 5* straight up

That sounds terrible, specially since the list of champions just leaked. If I'm getting a king groot or taskmaster I at least want to dupe my 5 star versions of them
    I have every character out of those 6 except ss and iw so I’ll accept one of those two