**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community Choice Boss Rush Challenge 2

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    WiMak said:

Disregard

Read the boost description.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Happily take my first dupe on my 2/35 Darkhawk, and since Item Use is tomorrow, I will be dumping my Tech sig stones on him. Had to use quite a siginificant amount of revives but I am an average player so if you know how to intercept it's an easy challenge.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Treinin said:

Unfortunately this was way too easy and only took all of 5 minutes to complete. For 10k shards it was certainly worth doing, but for all the hype it received I was hoping for something more challenging and with a higher reward payout. Good event for people with less developed accounts though. Perhaps we could see 2 tiers of difficulty next time.

If the devs grant this request, I already have the boss fight for tier 2. I'll try to write up my Boss Rush thoughts later today, but here's a preview: the devs said I was being too mean.

The intent of this Boss Rush, if I'm paraphrasing correctly, is that it was intended for moderately skilled players with moderately advanced rosters to find it very, but not overwhelmingly challenging. It was not intended to test the strongest players with the strongest rosters, and in fact some of the fights were reduced somewhat from their original design.
    Good to know that was the intended target. I think the mark was hit.

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Such a let down. Rewards are weak (need sig stones or rank up materials)and the fights were even weaker

What a surprise opinion from you.
    Always shocked to see you toe the company line 😉

This is a big let down. If you're an end-game player it's too easy and the rewards are outdated (20 sig levels on my Spidergwen, yippee). There is no challenge for us so it's literally just another pointless thing to do for a few minutes and that's it. Zero challenge at all.

If you're a mid-tier player maybe it's great. But I was hoping for at least a challenge, not... this.
    How is 5 mins for a 5* outdated? Where else can you get that?

Have you considered that maybe the boss rush isn’t aimed at absolute end game players?
    Of course he hasn't. It's all about him as always.
    Why don't the peak end game experts that come on complaining (not so humble bragging) 13 seconds after new content drops ever use 3 or 4 stars if they are looking for a real challenge?
    Cause they wouldn't be able to complain.
    I don't know why but I feel like Sym Supreme is bugged. Shouldn't Blade's Danger Sense averagely 40% of the time prevent Sym Supreme from gaining a bar of power (or two in this case) at the start of the fight?
  • LalalaLalala Posts: 3
    Webby72 said:

Typo in the title

Can somebody tell me how to beat domino?
    edited September 2019

domino wont get parried sometimes by proxima.. am i not getting something or what? proxima should be able to parry projectiles too then why can she move

I think because Domino reduced Ability Accuracy at the start of the fight
  • LalalaLalala Posts: 3
    I’m still waiting for tips about domino .
    How to beat her??
  • CR7gouravCR7gourav Posts: 52
    Why is sym supreme starting with 2 bars of powers but node says start with 1 bar of power! Any issue there?
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    DNA3000 said:

@Kabam Miike invisible woman is bugged she gains bars of power while you are stuck at 1 bar constantly

Can you guys not even release 6 fights without any bugs?

Not trying to offend, just would like to know your capabilities for future expectations.

I just tested the fight a couple times and there does seem to be an odd interaction between cornered and power struggle that sometimes causes the player to not gain power. I'm not sure what's causing it as I didn't see this happen when I first tested the fight. Unfortunately I could only test the fight a few times, as I had to plow past Domino and Quake to get to it in the first place. Those two fights were "somewhat harder" during the test. It isn't that the player is stuck at one bar: sometimes they get no power and sometimes they jump to two bars when cornered shoots past two bars of power (on the target side) quickly. At least that's what I saw when I tried the fight a few times. Perhaps this isn't happening to all players when they do the fight.

@Kabam Miike was Cornered 300% in the test? I thought it was the 200% version, but I forgot to snap a picture of the buff. It might need to be dialed back if it isn't working properly. *Some* power gain has a similar effect as Quake's spite. 300% and bugged player power would make the fight much harder than intended.
    Doesn’t invisible woman place exhaustion’s on you which reduce power gain which could
    CR7gourav said:

Why is sym supreme starting with 2 bars of powers but node says start with 1 bar of power! Any issue there?

Improved power gain node
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    Lalala said:

How to beat her??

Lalala said:

How to beat her??

Void, Arcanjo
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Okay the fights seem to be fun but I'm still wondering how to beat that domino..
    Any tips, guys?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Lalala said:

How to beat her??

I used a 4/55 AA. Easy fight with him if you can parry her.
  • Lalala said:

How to beat her??

My best option is Void. Incinerate immune, heal reverse, and doesn't have to attack a lot so less lucky/unlucky to deal with. Push to SP2 if you can since that's much easier to evade, evade SP1 if you can, block it if you can't (or if unlucky). Wait for the degen and heal reverse to do the heavy lifting.

I've seen people do the fight with Archangel and a few others, but that's what I used to get past that fight.
  • CR7gouravCR7gourav Posts: 52

DNA3000 said:

@Kabam Miike invisible woman is bugged she gains bars of power while you are stuck at 1 bar constantly

Not trying to offend, just would like to know your capabilities for future expectations.

I just tested the fight a couple times and there does seem to be an odd interaction between cornered and power struggle that sometimes causes the player to not gain power. I'm not sure what's causing it as I didn't see this happen when I first tested the fight. Unfortunately I could only test the fight a few times, as I had to plow past Domino and Quake to get to it in the first place. Those two fights were "somewhat harder" during the test. It isn't that the player is stuck at one bar: sometimes they get no power and sometimes they jump to two bars when cornered shoots past two bars of power (on the target side) quickly. At least that's what I saw when I tried the fight a few times. Perhaps this isn't happening to all players when they do the fight.

@Kabam Miike was Cornered 300% in the test? I thought it was the 200% version, but I forgot to snap a picture of the buff. It might need to be dialed back if it isn't working properly. *Some* power gain has a similar effect as Quake's spite. 300% and bugged player power would make the fight much harder than intended.
    Doesn’t invisible woman place exhaustion’s on you which reduce power gain which could
    CR7gourav said:

Improved power gain node
    So improved powergain would work even before the fight starts?

Okay the fights seem to be fun but I'm still wondering how to beat that domino..
    Any tips, guys?

A 3* or 4* aa will wreck her just gotta be aggressive with the 3* version to keep the neurotoxins up
    CR7gourav said:

DNA3000 said:

CR7gourav said:

Improved power gain node
    So improved powergain would work even before the fight starts?
    Sorry accidentally quoted yours was talking about a bug where people aren’t getting correct power in invisible woman fight
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Rewards used to be better...
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    This is a fair challenge. End game players will not have trouble and mid tier can compete. Other than the Domino none of the contributors hurt the community here. The rewards are low but that is standard for this game. Nothing worth complaining about ... other than the Domino. The Domino is going to give some players a real problem if the do not have a Void.